Chapter 41

New Earth- Chapter 41

"Daddy!" The girl whimpered. "Shh, sweetie." He comforted her with his hand. "Keep your hands up." I said with a forceful tone. He raised his hands. "Who are you?" I asked. "I-I'm the owner of this place, please, take whatever, just don't hurt us." He said as he looked down. "We're not going to hurt you," I motioned for Jack, "Search em' Jack." Jack came out and tucked in his pistol as he patted down the man. He took out a knife and threw it down. "Ok, he's all clear now." He nodded at me and I nodded back. "If I may ask, who are you people." I lowered my gun and took the knife out of reach. "I am Kelee, and this is my group, who are you." He looked at me, "Well, Kelee, I am Michael and this is my daughter, Leah." He took her and picked her up. "We are just trying to survive just like you guys. If I may also ask, how many of you are there?" He looked around. "Four, until we meet with the others, Serenity, Jesus, come on." I replied and called, both of them came out. "Ok, what do you mean by others?" Michael asked. "Enough with the questions, we are the interrigators." Jack hollered. "At ease, Jack," Jack put his hands behind his back and silenced himself, "We will talk later, Jesus, get them situated and keep them in sight." Jesus followed my commands as he directed them without much force to the room which we all primarily stood. "You may talk quietly amongst yourselves, just not so loud or I will have to silence you." Jesus stared at Michael until Michael nodded. Jesus walked towards us across the room and joined in on the discussion we were having. "What are we going to do with them?" Jack asked. "Should we trust them?" Jesus added. "I don't know about trusting them." Serenity spoke up. "Ok, listen," I said quietly, "We are just going to have to be cautious, that man is going to be on shift with one of us. And, we have no choice but to not trust him for now, but on the other hand some people would do anything to make sure their kids are safe." We all glared at him and his kid. I walked towards him. "You are working first shift along with Jack, don't try anything stupid, Jack will teach you what to do. in the meantime your daughter can come with me and the others, don't worry we wont hurt her." I directed him to Jack's direction and he hugged his daughter and followed Jack.