Chapter 14

New Earth- Chapter 14

After we wash up I tell everyone where they should sleep and who has what shifts to watch the house. "Ok everybody, Who wants to sleep first, and who wants to watch first?" Everyone's eyes shot up at me. "Me and Marcus will watch for the first shift and the rest of you guys could rest." Jack insisted. "Alright, good. I will be in the bedroom sleeping. If you have any troubles, wake me up and tell me, okay? Jesus, Danny, and Chad, two of you guys can sleep in the other two bedrooms and one of you will have to sleep on the couch or on a floor." I ordered them and let them decide. "Don't forget we have to search for another place tomorrow, this place is nice but we have to keep moving." I told everyone. "Jack, you watch the front by windows, DON'T GO OUTSIDE! And Marcus, you watch the back, Same goes to you, don't go outside with out telling me." They all nodded in understanding. "Kay, good night people." I stretched a little and then left to sleep. As I went to the bed I layed slowly and I stared at the moon for a little, it was beautiful, I love when it's full moon. I closed my eyes and imagined New Earth. It must be great, and I can't wait to go. I can finally rest there. I suddenly doze off.