Chapter 34

New Earth- Chapter 34

I jumped a little when I found a figure on the floor. "Sorry." Jesus' voice was coming out of the figure. "I was going the use the bathroom but I tripped and I stubbed my toe." Jesus explained while holding his right middle toe. "Ugh. You almost gave me a heart attack. And your so clumsy, you know?" I chuckled, and he was still holding his toe. "What did you hit your toe on?" I asked. "The door frame." He said. "Wow. Do you need help?" I asked as I reached out my hand. "No, It's fine. You go back to sleep. I'll take care of it. Good night." Jesus waved. "Ok, good night." I closed the door and went back to sleep.

When I woke up, It was morning. I went downstairs and came into the kitchen. Of course everyone else was awake. I yawned and stretched. "Mornin'."I said to everyone. "Hey, good morning." Serenity said. "So, look everyone, unfortunately we've lost the others. But, good news is that there's only 10 more days left. We only have to survive until those days are up." I said as I sat down on a stool next to a counter. "Well, what are we going to do today?" Jack asked. "Well, the only things we could do is survive, be prepared for the worst, and try to get through to the others." I explained. "I'll go get the walkie-talkies." Jesus got up and walked to the room where they were. He came back and handed one to each person. "Try every channel." I said while pressing different channels. When we finally gave up, we sat down. "Where could they be?" Serenity asked. "I don't know, but I do know that they are alive." Jack said. "I know my boys." Jack added and a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, but slowly faded.