Chapter 4

NEW EARTH- Chapter Four

As I got in I saw a gang of people arguing. I snuck past and went to a BB gun aisle. I grabbed two and went to the food, I grabbed cans of fruits and raviolis, ew, and Tried to run past. "Hey, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" A man said. I went back and turned around and said, "I think I'm surviving, how about you?" "Get over here!" he yelled. "I will not take any demands from a man who clearly does not frighten me any more than a kitten would." I said. "You think you're smart, huh, you wanna talk to me like that!" He rushed toward me. "STOP! AND GET AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I STAB THE EVERYTHING OUT OF YOU!" He stopped. "You think you scare me? You are a little girl who I can kill with one punch." he told me. In anger I said "DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME A LITTLE GIRL, AND ANYONE CAN KILL SOMEONE WITH ONE PUNCH! haha, I know all the human weak spots, trust me, you do not want to come towards me." I said. Suddenly the man jumps at me, and in reflex, I grab my staff and stab his face. "OWWWWW! You little-" Suddenly Jesus drives through the building. BEEP BEEP! Thank god he saved me. I grabbed the stuff I took and ran in the car. "What happened to you, you have blood all over you." Jesus asked me. "Well, there was a gang, and a man who tried to attack me..... I think I killed him." I said with a sigh. "WHAT! You did! Wait, why did he attack you?" he asked me. " I don't know, these times are troubling when it comes to gathering supplies." I replied. He sighed. "At least your ok." "Yah, thank you for coming at the right time." I thanked him. "No problem, okay, Where do I go now, Hey, should we go by that farm house? It looks like a good and secure place for a night or two." He asked me. "Ya, but pull up slowly, and we will have to be careful, Even if it's only humans there and no roamers, then we can still get killed like, THAT!" I snapped my fingers.