Chapter 22

New Earth- Chapter 22

"Do you want to help make dinner?" I asked Serenity. "Sure." She went up to the stove. "Ok, I saw spaghetti and some tomato sauce, I'll make that for dinner. I'm going to go get the spaghetti and sauce." I told her. She nodded. I went to the pantry and found some spaghetti boxes. I grabbed three fettuccine boxes and Italian style tomato sauce. I went back to the stove. "Do you know where the pots are?" I asked Serenity. "Yah, they're over here in these cabinets." She pointed to the cabinets, then went to go get one. "What kind of pot do you want, there's lots of them here." She asked. "Uhhhh, Just get me a pot that looks like it will fit three boxes of spaghetti." I replied. "Okay, is this good?" She asked while raising the pot. "Perfect." She came over to me. "Do you know how to make spaghetti?" I asked her. "No." She answered. "Well, do you want me to teach you?" I asked her. "Sure." Serenity smiled at me. I taught her how to cook the spaghetti and the right way to make it. When it was finished I put the sauce on it. "Where are the plates?" I asked. She went over to get them. "How many people again?" She asked "Well, Seven, Including you." I replied back. "Okay." She grabed the plates and set them at a table. I served the food, then placed them on the dining table. "Dinners ready guys!" I yelled. All of a sudden it sounded like a stampede. They all rushed to the table to eat. "No,no,no, wash your hands first." I went to wash my hands too. After we all washed our hands, we all sat to eat. Then I hear "mmmmm." All the guys said that. "This is really good Kelee." Jack said. "I didn't cook it, Serenity did. I just directed her." I smiled at Serenity. She blushed a little after everyone thanked her. After everyone was done I said, "Alright you guys, everyone washes their dish okay." Everyone agreed. Then I finished, and washed my dish. I walked over to the den and saw all the men working. "Wow, it looks good." I complimented. "Well, we are almost done." Chad replied. "Good. When it's done tell me." I said. He nodded and resumed working on the room.