Chapter 17

New Earth- Chapter 17

We got inside and it was quiet. Danny closed the door and rushed to me. "Are you ok? Come on, speak to me. KELEE!" He screamed while moving his hand side to side in front of my face, then shaking me. I heard doors opening and foot steps rapidly hitting the ground. I flinched. "What happened?" Jack said. "Are you guys alright?" Marcus said as he was frightened. Chad came, he stopped in front of me. "What's wrong?" Jesus interupted, "Is she okay?" I looked at them, and back at Danny. Then I pulled away from Danny and ran to the bedroom. I locked the door and slid down the door slowly, and cried. Why was I feeling this emotion? What's with this that makes me sad? Why am I crying? Suddenly they are knocking on the door, trying to make me open it. What's happening to me? I slowly got up, dried my face, and looked out the window. It was around 4:00 am, light enough outside to leave. I opened the door to see them standing there, I pushed through them and said, "We have to go now, we've made too much noise and if we wait any longer, they will get us." I told them. "Gather everything you need, an what we can carry, call me when you are done loading the stuff in the car and we will go." I ordered them. I looked back fiercly and they all nodded. I grabbed my weapons, and took some candles and matches I found. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I couldn't wash off my clothes because I had no other ones. "Kelee, we're all finished loading." I was interupted in my thoughts, I grabbed the towel an dried my face. Then walked into the garage.