Chapter 10

New Earth-Chapter 10

Jesus woke up. He flinched his whole body at the sight of others in the house. He rappidly tapped the couch and still looking at them saying, "Kelee! Wake up!!!" I walked over to him and said, "Yes?" He looked at the couch and back at me in confusion. "Why are these people here?" He asked me while sitting up. I replied "They are now members of our crew, they are to be treated like us.Unless, they do something stupid, okay?" "Ummm, okay,But how do you know they wont betray us?" He asked me with an 'I'm right and I know it' face. I turned around and gave the men a 'If you even think about it, I feel sorry for you' face and said, "I know they wont try, Right?" They all nodded fast. "You guys hungry? All we have is ravioli and fruits, wait, We had fruits the whole time and I forgot, ugh." I went into the kitchen and opened the food cabinet. "We will take what ever you throw at us." I grabbed four random cans and litterally threw them. "You said you guys would take what I THROW at you." I laughed. " What you need to do to be in this group is 1: Always be prepared. 2: Stay alert. 3: Always mean what you say, or else don't say it at all. And 4: Protect the others like you would protect yourself, no favorites." They all agreed to the rules. I handed them all forks. They ate like they haven't eaten in days. "How long has it been since you guys have eaten?" I asked them in a concerned way. "Well, you seem concerned, and, we haven't eaten in a week. When you saw us arguing, That was a man who was part of our group, but the other members were going to betray us and take our food. When you killed him, the others were going to come at us so we had no time to gather food, we had to go." He explained. "Well, I am a softy to the people I need to protect. I'm not made of stone." I told the men.