Chapter 20

New Earth-Chapter 20

I checked a few closets, and cabinets. Then I heard a noise, Then footsteps. "Kelee, come quick. I think I found a survivor." Jesus whispered really low, we crept up the stairs and went to a closed door. I put my ear against it. It sounded like sniffling, as if someone was crying. I turned the knob slowly and silently. Then, I forced the door open quick. "Ahh!" A girl screamed. She looked about 14 or 15. With blonde hair, short and curly. "Okay, you got me! Kill me! Go ahead!" I looked at her. She slowly looked up and saw me. "What are you waiting for?" She said very softly. "I'm not going to kill you." I said stepping closer. "Who are you" She asked. "I'm Kelee, and this is Jesus." Jesus came. "So, who are you?" I asked here. "M-My name is Serenity, are there any other people here besides you guys?" She asked. "Yah, my group. I'll call them." She looked scared. "Guys, come up here! We have a new addition!" I yelled. The guys rushed up the stairs. She gasped. "Don't worry, they wont hurt you. Right, guys." I said. They all agreed. "So, Serenity, why are you here, and why isn't there any one else here?" She sighed. "My group and I were looking for a place to go. They always thought that I was holding them back, so they left early befor I woke up. They left a note too." Her eyes teared up. "When was this?" I asked her. "It was about two or three days ago. I've been here ever since." She looked down. "Why are you guys here?" She asked. "Well, we were in a barn house far up the road, and they were coming towards us, and we had to keep moving. So, I found this place and here we are." I explained. "Oh." She said.