Chapter 8

New Earth- Chapter 8

I opened the door slowly, only to find something there. What was it? Was it one of those roamers? Jesus trips and pushes me forward into the room. I fell onto the floor and pushed it away as it tries to eat me. Jesus jumps at it with my blade staff and stabs it in its stomach. "Wait! Don't kill it I have an idea." I screamed at him as he was just about to end its life, well, dead life, if that even makes sense. He stopped and I took a belt and tied it up. Jesus grabbed a leash that belonged to the dog (R.I.P) and a collar. It took hard work, and magazines were stuffed in its mouth so we don't get bitten. But, it is now our alarm, We know when someone or something passes by when it goes crazy trying to get it. After that struggle is over, Jesus walks over to me. "You're very welcome." He said. "What do you mean, 'you're very welcome'? You created that mess, You should have looked everywhere!" I yelled at him. "I'm sorry, I forgot to check the closest, It was one mistake." He tried to explain. In anger I said, "Well, That has to end, we can't forget anything like that anymore! That could have costed you BOTH our lives! I understand that it's hard under these conditions, but just, be very cautious next time." "Okay, I will. I won't do that ever again." He replied in a very calm voice. I went to get food from the cabinet. I got raviolis. I HATE RAVIOLIS!! But again, That's the closest I will get to food, and I'm starving. Jesus walks by me," I'll be back I need to get weapons and I saw a guns store Next to the mega store." "Take my blade staff, and don't take too long or I will have to come." I gave him a serious look. "Okay, I'll take 20 minutes tops. If I take longer then you can come get me." He walked out the door before I could even reply. "Ahh!" He screamed. "What! What happened! Are you okay??!!" I asked him. He looked at me and chuckled," I forgot we had a pet roamer, I'm sorry." "Don't do that again! I thought you were really hurt!" I scremed at him. He laughed and then left to the store. When he came back, It was quicker than I thought, And he came loaded. About 5 submachine guns, 4 Shotguns, 6 Snipers, and 2 pistols. All with lots of ammo. "Wow, How did you get all that with no trouble?" I asked him in shock. "Well, I parked the car in the back where the dumpsters were, and I grabbed the stuff before the people in the front saw me,And I left. It took lots of stealth,balance, and sniper breathing, but I made it." He replied with a smile from ear to ear.