Chapter 21

New Earth- Chapter 21

"Well, this is Jack, Marcus, Chad, And Danny. And you already met me and Jesus." I introduced everyone. "Hi." Serenity waved shyly. The guys all said hi. "Alright guys, set up and load everything inside. Be sure to organize the things in an easily accessable place in case of an emergency. Okay, lets go." I ordered. The guys all went to load the things. "Wow, so are you the leader?" She asked. "Yah, I guess." I replied. "Well, you seem to have them under control very well." Serenity added. "Well, it's not really control, it's more like, leading in survival." I answered. She looked at me. "Do you think maybe, I could, umm.... j-join your....group?" Serenity struggled to ask. "Sure, but I'm going to have to teach you the rules of my group okay?" I said firmly. "Okay." She nodded. " Rule 1: Always be prepared. Rule 2: Stay alert. Rule 3: Always mean what you say, or else don't say it at all. Rule 4: Protect the others like you would protect yourself, no favorites. Got it?" I said with a strict voice. "Got it!" She said as if she were intimidated. "And also, I'm adding this now, Rule 5: What I say goes." I looked at her. "Do you think I would hold you back from surviving?" She looked up at me. "No, I will teach you how to survive and be strong." I said. Serenity smiled. "Thank you." Then she hugged me. "Kelee! We're done loading!" Marcus yeleed out. "Be right there!" I yelled back. "Ok Serenity. Your training starts tomorrow." I said while walking out of the room. She followed. "Ok." When I got downstairs I saw the whole place clean. "What happened to all the garbage and stuff?" I asked curiously. "Well, we decided to clean it. The blankets and pillows are now in the den over there." Jesus said as he pointed to a room. "We are going to set it up like bunks, we found lots of the supplies we need for it. and maybe we could stay here for a long while." Chad said with a smile. "Well, guys get to work, I'll get dinner ready." I said. "You know, you are a leader and a mom put together." Serenity laughed. "I don't know about that, I mean, I'm only the leader and provider. Not a mommy. And the men are older, I couldn't be their mom." I said while chuckling. "True." Serenity sighed.