I

I forced my eyes open.

All my joints were screaming at me and the curve of my back ached from lying on a flat surface, my neck was stiff and I had the biggest urge to crack my knuckles.

My arms and legs are useless as I thrash my sore body around, my movements do nothing, but make my body hurt even more.

Sweat gathered in my arm pits and I wiggled uncomfortably.

Chains dug into my wrists and ankles and I sighed, in defeat.

I craned my neck looking around the dark room and squinted my eyes, but I still fail to make anything out.

I lay down and stared straight up at the off - white ceiling, letting my shoulders fall back and my eyes shut, I licked my chapped lips with my dry tongue and tried to think of how I could've gotten here, but my mind went completely blank and my heart sunk to my stomach.

What was I doing today?

I can't remember.

What do I remember?

What's my name?

Oh god- what's my name?

The sound a heavy soled shoe echoed through the room making my eyes shoot open and soon two men in lab coats came into my poor peripheral vision.

I screamed throwing my body, begging for answers.

They didn't even look at me as I screamed at them, they seemed to casually discuss how they would have to tie the next one down better, one guy joking about how a girl would be the 'one'.

I didn't even process what they had said and used all the energy I had left trying to wiggle out the chains not coming close to realizing that it would never happen.

One man tapped on the glass of a large syringe then proceeded to twist a needle onto one end of it, he stuck it into a black bottle that had writing on it, I had no choice but to watch my chest rising and falling at a scary rate.

A dark red liquid filled up the space in the syringe and he grabbed my arm before jamming the large needle to my arm without warning.

I screamed in pain as the needle punctured my skin and entered a vein.

The thick red liquid emptied itself into my system and all the pain I felt went away and my eyelids got heavy, my entire body went completely numb, and then a dull pain began to rise in my stomach, no, not pain, but heat, it felt like someone's fist was squeezing my insides and my face was on fire.

My hands balled into fists and my jaw clenched so tight I could have broken my teeth

It felt like the room was getting hotter, but I soon realized it was me.

Bright red light flashed in front of my eyes-