XX

A/N

POV change in this chapter....

"VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW FOR NEW UPDATES ON NEW BOOK!"

Adara POV

I guard walked me in and his voice boomed through the beat up mansion making my head throb.

When their footsteps echoed against the floor and I saw them collect at the top of the stairs I let out a breath of relief and my eyes drooped. I motioned at the guard to let go of my arm and I took a seat, right there on the carpet.

The guard tried to grab me, but Michael stopped him and sat down next to me putting a hand on my head and pushing it so I could lean it on his chest.

"I've got you", he sighed wrapping his arms around me pulling me closer into his cold chest and I shut my eyes enjoying this moment and finally being able to take a deep breath. A foot massage would be nice too.

"You saved us", he whispered to me while he carried me gently running his fingers through my now grossly red hair.

"Ha," I laughed- after I almost killed them.

He offered to carry me and I was too tired to pretend to object, but ultimately let him carry me so I cut to the chase and just let him, he grunted while he carried me and I pretended I wasn't offended, he brought me into the lab that was now somewhat cleaned up from its previous state and put me on a table so that Ashton could clean my wounds and bandaged them up.

They weren't too bad, some cuts and bruises.

"She can rest up in a bed upstairs for now", Ashton said and something about how he said 'for now' made me worry. Not worry too much though, I was thinking more about the bed than I was about the 'for now'

I didn't question it. I wanted a few moments where I could pretend everything was fine and I could sleep until I physically could not sleep anymore.

"Here I'll walk you", Michael said and I held up a hand up.

"I'll be okay"

"Adara"

"Michael- I just walked for miles I think I can handle this"

"But-

"I don't feel like fighting with you right now! God damn it- leave me alone for five minutes! I'm- I'm not your girlfriend"

I put a hand to my mouth not from regretting what I had said or from regretting my harsh tone, but because I had just said it to Michael's face in front of all of his friends and because I was exhausted and didn't want to deal with personal feelings and emotions right now. I was easily irritated right now and I had forgotten how much I relied on my alone time to keep me sane until I was forced to constantly be around people. I hadn't masturbated in weeks and I would have to deal with my period soon, I shook my head and jumped off the table.

"Ashton-" I sighed and wiped my greasy forehead.

"Where's the room?"

"Guest room is the first red door upstairs", He said and I pretended the color red didn't piss me off. I was seeing a lot of red lately.

When I started to head out of the lab I tried not to notice how everyone seemed to stare and I pushed my hair off my shoulder self consciously.