XII

A/N
when I wrote this FIFA was like a thing 5sos did and it was like well known that they would play so looking back and I'm crying at this.

10-12-16

Still crying - sept 2017 (also not a 5sos book anymore yay!)

7-15-18

These progressive A/N are what keep me sane while I edit this book for the third time now.

Adara POV

Calum led us into their somewhat of a neat apartment room and showed us to where we could sit.

I could tell they weren't expecting Michael over, I tried not to notice the underwear hanging off the arm of the couch.

"You could have warned me that you were coming", Luke said walking into the living room his hair now pushed back into a messy quiff, and he actually had some clothes on,

"I did", Michael laughed and I raised my eyebrows, so they knew he was coming.

"Well, you should have told me you were bringing your girlfriend!", He said in embarrassment and I rolled my eyes.

"Not dating!", I cleared up for the last time making large hand motions to make sure they understood.

Michael scooted closer to me and I sighed, finally somewhat safe.

"So, why is she here then?", Luke asked grabbing a beer out the fridge and cracking it open.

"It's a long story", Michael said standing up and grabbing a few more beers out the fridge, guess he's treating this place like home.

He tossed Calum and me one which I gladly caught, but quickly dropped to the ground with a hiss of pain the can was freezing and it felt like it had pierced into my skin,

Is this one of the perks of these powers? I'm sensitive to cold.

I didn't even consider that could be a thing that happened.

Calum followed my action shaking his hands to get rid of the coldness, at least it's not just me.

I bent my exposed fingers while they warmed back up, thank god for this black tape or else I might cry.

I wasn't sure if that's what the tape was for or rather containing my heat, not sure.

"Sorry", Michael said putting his hands up in guilt, Luke just patted him on the back.

"Never thought I'd be scared to death of a can of beer", I said nudging it with my foot.

"This is not the first time I've drunk flat beer because I dropped it", Calum said glaring at Luke while he tapped the can with his toe.

I blew on my hands preparing for the worst before picking it up and tossing it between my hands until it was a comfortable temperature and the cracked it open taking a few gulps before it could overflow.

Calum looked at me with a pained expression and I rolled my eyes playfully, doing the same with his and handing it to him for him to open, I did not want to be in the splash zone.

Michael rolled his eyes taking a sip of his beer before facing Luke again, "Fifa?"

"Yes!", Luke cheered, and Calum shouted, Calum already on his feet plugging in the gaming system.