XXVIII

Adara POV

Everything.

Everything is wrong with a little anger sex.

I managed to break every single rule I have ever made.

1- No anger sex
2- no sleeping over
3- no sleeping with the enemy

I stared at the ceiling then shut my eyes and slowly turned my head hoping he wouldn't be there when I opened my eyes- and I looked and of course,there he was in all his glory.

Why did he have to be so gorgeous?

I slowly crawled out of the bed balanced myself on my feet and then grabbed underwear and some clothes, some off the floor and some from the drawers.

I slid into the bathroom making sure to lock the door and started up the shower, no doubt in my mind that woke him up, the sputtering water and high pitched screaming from the pipes like a tea kettle even shook off the sleepiness I still had in my head.

It would take me a decent amount of time to shower so that should give him about 30 minutes to think about how much we just fucked up.

And fucked.

A shudder went through my body at the thought.

Maybe I'm the only one thinking that this was seriously messed up.

There were so many things wrong about what had happened.

The thought of Michael knowing about it sent a bad feeling down my spine.

I put my hand on my face and shut my eyes, trying to remember his touch. His cold hands caressing my face was better than any anger sex.

Then I pressed the back of my hand on my loose lips and sighed, remembering Calum's goodbye kiss on the back of my hand and wishing I could feel it on my lips.

I opened my eyes and pushed water off my face and grabbed the bar of soap and started to scrub.

No matter how much I tried to scrub away the night before, it was still there, and my skin crawled with the feeling of his rough fingers on my face and neutral lips on mine.

I scrubbed harder.

I let the water run over my face and I pushed my hair back and licked water off my lips- I ran my hand on my neck and my stomach fluttered when I remembered his descending kisses.

Last night, we hated each other, taking our hatred and expressing it with sex- really good sex

This morning, a wave of feelings came crashing down on me and made my knees ache from the weight that they left.

I opened my dry eyes welcoming the burn the water gave them hoping that would be enough to make these absurd thoughts leave my mind.

I needed to be reminded of who I actually desired.

Calum?

I needed to figure out my emotions- I needed to see Michael.

I shut off the shower and dried my body off and slowly pulled on some clothes. Looking in the mirror after each article of clothing trying to recognize myself in the mirror. Who am I?

I took extra long to brush my teeth to avoid walking out the door and I even stared at it for a while, pretending for a moment I was only getting ready to leave for school.