XXVI

Adara POV

"Okay, so let me just recap here real quick because I'm a little confused", I said in a somewhat joking tone even though I was not at all joking.

"You- some guy I don't know the name of"

"It's Oliver... I'm the only one with a normal name in my family", He said.

"Okay you, Oliver, got your people to drag me in here and for the longest time I thought you were this master or leader or what ever, but turns out your sister is this lady who's been haunting my nightmares", I said.

And took my parents, lets not forget about that....

"Nightmares?", He questioned

"White eyes, more needles", I said standing up and looking at the jagged edges of the broken mirror kicking a piece of the mirror under the dresser while I turned around to face Oliver jumping up to sit on the dresser.

"White eyes?", He said.

"It's just a nightmare"

"I guess my friends didn't have a very good source for their information", I said.

They seemed so confident when they told me about this master, but don't all boys like to be right.

"I mean I am her brother so I'm pretty sure I know her better than your friends do", He said with a smile his hand grazing my knee as if he was saying goodbye to me, heading towards the door.

He could think I was believing everything he's saying, but for all I know he could be working with this Mirage.

The past few weeks have taught me not to trust so easily.

"Wait, why am I here then if you don't have the same intentions of your sister?", I asked jumping off my dresser, the glass crunching under my shoes.

I need to get my parents, so I can't be here.

"Because, I need to keep you safe, and you were not safe running around with those friends of yours", He said.

"I'm never going to see them again am I", I said and he didn't reply just turned around and walked away leaving the door open.

I groaned walking into the bathroom and washing my hands splashing water on my face, blindly grabbing a towel and dabbing my face with it.

I slouched over running my fingers through my hair, scratching my scalp and then standing back up tossing the towel to the side.

I opened the door to almost, once again, ran face first into Oliver's chest.

This time he grabbed my shoulder to make sure I wouldn't fully run into him and there was that charming smile with those green eyes.

No. You like Michael. Or maybe Calum. Anyone that's not Oliver.

"What's up?", I said.

"Umm.. You wanna come up to eat dinner", He asked.

It's already that late?

"Dinner? With who?", I said kind of afraid to sit with the people who work for him.

"Just me", He said smiling and I narrowed my eyes at him not really believeing him.

I looked him up and down seeing that he was wearing a button up.

"Is this supposed to be formal or something?", I asked.

He was leaning against the door way of the bathroom and I was still inside the bathroom so to avoid it being awkward I leaned against the sink.