XVII

Adara POV

Two large men were staring down at me and were speaking to one another, I couldn't really seem to make out any of the words because my head was pounding, when one man proceeded to grab my arm and the other tapped a large syringe I shook in fear attempting to thrash my body, but I couldn't move.

I opened mouth to scream and nothing came out the only thing I would do is cry, tears fell down the sides of my face and occasionally into my mouth the salty taste reminding me that I was still alive.

He entered the needle into my arm causing me clench my teeth in pain I looked down in horror as a thick red liquid entered my system burning as it made its way through my body, I strained against the chains in pain. My whole body felt like hot tar was poured on me.

I had never felt this hot in my life, my eyes burned and my hands clenched into fist wanting to grab my chest- my chest! It felt like it would concave into itself. The two men's eyes widened and I gasped to catch my breath.

My hands burned through the metal holding me down and red flashed before my eyes.

I couldn't remember what happened what was happening. I was off the table- how did I get out of the chains? I was running through the fire and surprisingly it wasn't hot at all, I was running out the burning building and into the woods panting and looking a round constantly, I looked back at the building, that was now engulfed in red flames, soon concaving into its self.

I pulled my gaze off the building and stared at my hands instead and when I heard sirens approaching in the distance my head shot up and I ran off again ignoring the pain of branches and rocks to my bare feet.

I ran into a empty diner and calmly went and took a seat a nice lady handing me some water which I gladly took a sip of.

She looked at me with a side ways glance but my calm smile seemed to pull away any doubt of why I looked the way I had.

I stood up and went into the bathroom as soon as the lady walked away, leaning over the sink and stared into the mirror looking down at my arm and running my finger around the bruise the needle had left, no trace of anything red.

I was startled when the door flew open and my body spun around in alarm then I saw Luke, Michael and Calum walking in and I let out a sigh in relief.

"Michael thank god you wouldn't believe what just-

I took a step towards them and I was in Luke and Calum's apartment, I took a step back in shock and my legs hit the soft bed behind me looking down to see myself in the sweat shirt and shorts I had slept in.

I clutched the sides of my head and shut my eyes, Holy shit- I was going insane.

I looked up confused to see the three boys standing there with there's eyes glazed over white, no.

"NO!", I cried I shriveled into myself like I had just watched them die in front of me, I turned to run but I was too slow.

A high pitched scream pierced my ears as Michael pinned me to the bed and then I realized it was me that was screaming. I struggled under his grip and screamed trying to kick him and hit him but he was unfazed by my hits.

I let out a sob my breath catching in my throat with each forceful fit of tears, he pinned me down and Calum came around to hold my arms and Luke came and held my legs.