26- ⓁⓄⓇⒹ ⒽⓄⓇⒹⒶⓀ

Ok just to be clear the "announcement" in the last chapter was an APRIL FOOLS (fake) the book WILL continue and will get a proper ending!!!

Also this chapter is (kinda) violent so uhh yeah have fun-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Glimmer's POV:

"Ok so if the Horde kidnapped them that must mean they have some kind of plan. We have to be careful once we enter the facilities."

"I'm guessing it will be heavily guarded..." I continued...

"So Bow made us this nice map to represent the Horde as well as figurines!" I finished, smiling proudly as I moved all of the figurines of the princesses to the center of the map.

"Why do I have a Star on my shirt?" Mermista asked, confused...

"Because It's a starfish! You know- since your powers are the ocean...?" Bow said, smiling nervously...

Mermista eyed the figurine suspiciously as Entrapta suddenly gasped in awe...

"I LOVE IT!" She screamed...

"Yeah I guess they're alright..." Mermista commented...

Perfuma started crying of joy before hugging Mermista and sobbing on her shoulder...

"It's. So. Cuteeee! *sobbing continues*"

"Ewwww! Emotions..." Mermista said with a horrified expression on her face...

"How do I get it off!" She said, trying to pry Perfuma out of her grasp as Bow smiled proudly and Entrapta continued examining her figurine.

"Guysss! Focus!" I facepalmed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Scorpia's POV:

Shadow Weaver started laughing maniacally as Adora got off the table and walked toward her...

She knelt down...

"At your service, Shadow Weaver." Her monotone voice spoke, her eyes still glowing a dark purple.

She chuckled once more...

"Oh Adora... with you back now I can finally take what's rightfully mine."

She turned and walked to a hidden area, before emerging with a sword.

She tilted Adora's chin up with a glint in her eyes...

"Here. This sword is better than your old one. No more sword means no more She-ra..." She finished.

As the sword made contact with Adora's hands it started emitting a black hue...

Adora stood up as Shadow Weaver headed for the door.

"Come. Both of you. It's finally time for Operation G.O.N.E."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip because Trans people deserve love and are brave.. 💙💗)

-Shadow Weaver's POV:

I entered Lord Hordak's room, slowly...

I spotted him sitting on his throne and I neared him, bowing my head with respect.

"Lord Hordak, I have some amazing new-"

"Why are you in here without my authorization?" His voice boomed, as he glared daggers in my direction.

His little monster was sitting on his shoulder, narrowing his eyes in my direction too.

"My lord, I know I haven't been authorized to come in here but I have urgent information that might lead the Horde to finally get rid of the Princess rebellion for good."