27

Published 7/30/19

Just before I could say anything to kirishima a loud alarm started to go off.

" there has been a level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate Outdoors promptly." A female voice said over the loud speakers.

The lunch room broke Out into a panic everyone rushing out the doors creating complete chaos.

Kirishima grabbed my wrist and dragged me along with him as we rushed into the hall that was packed with students. Following close behind us was bakugou his eyes staying trained on kirishima and myself.

"Hang on,  it's gonna be alright I got you" kirishima shouted out to me. But I felt myself being dragged away from him.

"IM SLIPPING" I shouted out to him feeling my wrist slip from his grip and being dragged away from him.  "Galveston! " Kirishima yelled out to me no longer feeling my wrist.  I watched as he tried to push past students to no avail.  Soon he was lost in the wave of people.

"OI,  YOU DICK WEEDS BACK OFF!! Don't you fucking touch me!!  You are asking to be fried to a Crisp! Uh-OI Maria what the fuck!!" I could hear bakugou yell at me but I couldn't see him.  But I was startled when he called out my first name.

I was stuck in the mass wave of people being shoved around. I let out a grunt of pain as someone elbowed me in the gut.  I found myself shoved into a corner.  I was getting hit and shoved by so many other students. I had brought my hands up to protect my face from being hit.

"OI YOU LOW LIFES BACK OFF OF HER" an angry familiar voice shout.

During me being pushed and shoved my eyes had closed.  I squint my eyes just a little when I felt no one pushing against me anymore, but instead warm strong arms wrapping around me protecting me from the crowd only to see that bakugou with an angry/irritated looking face. 

My eyes widened in shock as I stare at him. He had his back to the crowd protecting me.  My hands were pressed flat against his chest feeling his muscles flex underneath them.  I could feel my face starting to grow hot.  His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist his hands every now and then squeezing my hips gently.

My eyes then moved to a figure that flew behind his head and widened in shock as my jaw drops as I watch iida fly through the air spinning in a circle towards the exit where everyone is heading.

I watch as his body slams into the wall.  I flinched for him.  That's gonna leave a mark. I thought gripping onto bakugous uniform.

" Everyone, everything's fine! It is just the media! There is nothing to panic about. Everything's fine! This is U. A. Let us act in a way befitting the best of the best." Iida exclaimed calming the wave of students down.

As the crowd of students started to disperse,  my attention went back to bakugou as he released me from his protective embrace slowly. Almost as if he didn't want to let go.

"Thank,  I owe you one" I thanked him as I dusted my self off. Not looking at him but To the side because I didn't want him to see the blush growing onto my cheeks.

"Tch,  shut up shitty hair" he tched whiched looking away from me and shoving his hands into his pockets. Than stomping away.

"Such a strange Hedgehog" I mumbled while sweat dropping.

"Galveston-San are you OK?!  I'm so sorry I lost my grip on you" a tall warm body slammed into me causing me to almost fall over.  "Its alright kirishima I'm fine,  bakugou protected me" I didn't need to look behind me to know who it was.

"That's a relief,  I got so scared you had gotten hurt or something" he released me.  "Ya I'm fine but we really should get back to class before we get detention" I explained

We soon made are way back to the 1-A classroom. Finding that we were the last ones to arrive.

----------------------

" come on, class rep. Start." Momo told izuku.

"N-Now, let us decide on the other class officers... but first, can I say something? I think... That Tenya iida should be the class rep after all! He was able to get everyone's attention in such a cool way. I think it would be best for iida to do it." Izuku stated not stuttering at the end.

" I'm good with that, too. Midoriya saying it, and it's true that either was a big help at the cafeteria today." Kirishima agreed.

" yeah, and he kind of looked like the person on the emergency exit signs, didn't he?" Denki added.

" you're wasting time. I don't care what you do, just hurry up and do it."aizawa stated scarring izuku before laying back down in his yellow sleeping bag.

Iida stood up and started to speak " if the class rep has nominated me, then it cannot be helped. From this day forth, I, Tenya iida, promise to do my best to carry out the duties of class representatives."

Soon everyone was giving encouraging words.

I close my eyes and lean back of my chair crossing my arms over my chest. One thot still bothered me though.

How did ordinary members of press get past U.A.'s defense systems?