12

Published 4/13/19

I spun around to see the one and only kirishima. "What is it" I questioned him taking a small step back away from shrugging off his hand in the process.

He gave me a big toothy smile and scratched the back of his head. "Hehe well, ya, well... Um I was wondering if I could walk home with ya, I think you live near my house" he nervously laughed.

I stared at him for a second shocked. I quickly snapped out of it and turned my head away from him. "Fine.. You can walk with me." I mumbled out quickly turning away from him.

But not before noticing the big smile on his face. "Great! So we gonna take the train? It's supposed to rain soon I think" kirishima told me quickly matching my pace.

"Well I wasn't planning on it but I guess I could" I mumbled and he heard me. "So, why'd you move to Japan? Why not stay in America?" He questioned with his arms crossed behind his head carrying his school bag.

"I needed to deal with some problems" I answered feeling a little more relaxed.

"What about your family? Got any siblings" he asked?

I felt my heart ake a bit. I tensed but I don't think he noticed.

"I'm alone, I don't have any family" I told him my voice laced with ice.

Kirishima paused mid step before quickly catching back up to me. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked".

"It's alright, you were just curious, it's ok to want to ask questions" I told him turning my head to look at him.

He gave me a big toothy smile. I looked up at the sky when I felt a little drop of water land on my head. Soon another and another. It then begin to straight up down poor. Kirishima and I used our school bags to cover our heads as we rushed to the train station.

Soon enough we had reached the train station almost completely soaked. Kirishima and I talked for a bit while waiting for the train. We talked about our favorite colors, sports, books. He was actually a pretty OK guy.

During our wait for the train the station grew packed with people.

A few minutes later the train arrived and we all boarded. I was pressed into a corner by the door. I could feel people touching me and I felt very uncomfortable.

I then jumped as I felt a hand caress my butt. I let out a tiny gasp. "HEY! Get away from her you old geezer! " I heard kirishimas voice shout. I looked up and over my shoulder to see kirishima push his way between me and the perv.

My back was pressed completely to his chest and his arms held the polls on either side of me.

"You ok, that creep didn't touch ya to much right? That guy is so un-manly, touching a girl without her permission. Basterd" he growled at the end.