10

Published 4/6/19

Aizawa was near by watching closely to make sure that the argument does not get physical between the two powerful students.

To say he was shocked would be an understatement.  He was completely and utterly speechless by the girl. 

Never had he seen another student so closed off stand up for someone like this.

Everyone snapped out of their shock when bakugou stomped away from the girl.

Izuku was shocked he felt like crying a bit.  No one had ever stood up for him before.  His heart was soaring in his chest. 

Even All Might who was secretly watching the students was shocked.
He had no idea that this girl who stood away from everyone would stand up for izuku.(SO COOL!!!!)

  This girl who appeared out of no where at the entrance exam. Shocking everyone with her powerful quirk. "Guess I'm going to have to look into you Galveston Maria " All Might whispered.

Back 2 Maria pov

"Alright that's enough let's get back to the tests" Aizawa called out.  As I watched bakugou stomp away with a huff and a growl. For a boy who's loud and acts like he's all that,  he really is nothing.

Kinda like a Chihuahua.  All bark and no bite.

(A/n: bakugo is only like that with her,  if you could not guess)

I let out a sigh before looking back at the green haired boy.  I gave him a thumbs up.  He gave me a small nervous smile before turning away from me.

greenie got into a throwing position before propelling his Arm forward.  The ball dropped to the ground at 46 meters.

(Wow,  that's a little sad).  I thought to myself with a sweat drop on my forehead with my head tilted to the side.

He mumbled something shocked at what happened.  I looked over at my teacher noticing  hat he had activated his quirk.

"I erased your quirk. That entrance exam what definitely not rational enough. Even A kid like you was accepted.  " aizawa said his scarf flying around him.

I could not really hear the rest of the conversation as my head started to hurt.  I stumbled a bit gripping my head in pain. 

I also started to cough pretty bad as well.  I covered my mouth as I felt something come up as I coughed.  I pulled my hand away to see blood.

My eyes widen in shock.  Shit!  Did I not take my pills dismorning?  I tried to stop or at least silence my coughing fit before anyone noticed.

Which was too late.  "Hey. Are you alright" I heard an emotionless voice ask.  I looked up and saw shoto todoroki infront of me.

I glared at him with hateful eyes.  His quirks were some of the things I hated most in life.

"I'm fine" I growled at him wiping my mouth off with the back of my hand. My vision going a little fuzzy.  "I don't think you are" he narrowed his eyes at me a little. 

"And I think you should piss off Prince Zuko wannabe" I growled at him stalking away from him.  Leaving him confused as to what I had just called him.

And thanks to him I had missed Greenie's second throw.

I looked over to greenie and saw that he got over 700 meters and that he had a broken finger but he had a big smile on his face.