1

Published 1/27/19

As I walked into U.A. I looked around and saw a crap ton of other kids. None of them looked like any real competition to me though. I wondered around for a little while trying to find the hero course entrance, out of the corner of my eye I spotted a small sign saying "U. A. High school hero course exam orientation" I guess that's where I go.

When I walked through the doors I immediately noticed alot teens seated. With a man that had banana-shaped hair on stage in front of evryone talking.

It appeared I had come in a little late. I found a seat next to a boy with green and black hair. He was practically fanboying in his seat over the man in front.

I ignored him and focused on the banana hero speaking. Yes I know I should know some popular heroes in Japan but I don't. I don't really pay attention to them unless they are actually important to something I need or have caught my interest.

"Damn I was looking forward to crushing you" I heard an annoyed boy growl. Iglanced around the green-haired boy to see a boy with blonde messy spiky hair and.......... Red eyes.

My eyes narrowed and my hands clenched into tight fists in my lap. I swear to god if it is him I'll kill him right here. The boy must have felt my eyes because his eyes met mine.

He glared at me with such hateful eyes. The boy between us started to shake as he felt the tension between red eyes and myself. I felt my eyes glow gray in irritation.

The red-eyed boy's eyes widen and he let out a Huff before looking away. I looked away and pulled out a piece of paper with the letter of the zone I was in.

I was in zone D. So fun... Not. I got up and left the room early. I headed down to the buses that would take us to our exam zones. Soon the bus was full of students heading to zone D. I was in the back looking out the window when I felt someone sit next to me.

I looked over and saw a bird boy. His head was a bird and his body was of a boy. Interesting.

Neither of us struck up a conversation and after 20 minutes of being on the bus, we arrived at the fake City. We all got off the bus and stood outside the large gates.

I also forgot to say that on my way to the entrance exam I had bought a set of dual swords. They were in my sword sheath on my back. I was gonna try not to use my quirk too much unless I had to.

"Right let's start, get moving! There are no count downs in real battles" the banana man yelled. The Gates opened, I got in my running stance and then shot off like a rocket easily getting to 75 mph.

I can go from 0 to 75 in a second. I shot past my competition hearing people yell in shock as I left dust in my wake. I pulled out my dual swords as I saw a group of ten 3 pointers. I shot by them cutting their heads off.