20

Published 6/5/19

"They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware,  from now on... you are heroes! That's great, everyone. You all look cool" All Might exclaimed.

All my class mates stood infront of all might while I stood pretty much next to the hero.

" now, Shall We Begin, you Zygotes? For this class, you'll be sweating in 2 villains and heroes and Fight 2 on 2 indoor battles" All Might explained.

"But how can there be 2 on 2 battles when there is an odd number of students" someone asked.

"Aha well you see,  for that problem we have created a solution.  1 student will fight twice. Young galveston will pick her partner for the battle" All Might explained.

"How is that fair" someone complained. My eyes narrowed at the group of students.

"Well you see galveston has the highest average out of all of you,  also she did get first in the exam" All Might told the class.

" the situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The ears are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch a villain or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The feelings need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes." All Might explained to us.

" teams and opponents will be determined by drawing Lots! They're being decided so haphazardly? Iida exclaimed shocked!

"Pros often have to create makeshift teams with heroes from other agencies, so maybe that's why I?" izuku chimed in.

I quickly zoned out and started thinking about who I wanted to fight.  I definitely had 2 in mind and that was Todoroki and bakugou. 

Their quirks were the most powerful out of everyone in the class.  Bakugou would be much quicker to take down because he let's his anger control him.

Todoroki would be a much better match because of his 2 quirks.  His ice quirk is also the same as the man that kill my family.  Hmm who should I choose.

"All Might" I called out speaking for the first time ina while. Catching everyones attention. 

"You said I could pick who I wanted to fight. right? " I questioned.

"Yes I did,  why do you ask?  Have you decided who to go against" he questioned.

"Well I would like to know if I can go against two people instead of one" everyones eyes widen while some turned to glares.

"Wow she's cocky,  thinks she can take on more than one person on her own"

"Uhh I guess that would be fine,  who do you wish to fight against" All Might questioned.

I looked up at him dead serious.

"I want to fight bakugou and Todoroki" I said standing up taller.

Everyone gasped.

"Hell ya I finally get to beat the shit out of you" I heard bakugou growl while cracking his knuckles.

I looked over at him, my face voide.  "You will be the first to fall".