4

Published 2/22/19

As I entered the bathroom making sure to lock the door. I turned on the water making sure it was not to hot once I was satisfied with the temperature. I started to strip out of my clothes just as I was about to get in the shower my eyes had caught what my back looked like in the mirror above the sink.

I froze at the ugly scars that covered my back. Some were burn scars from the fire others were because of my father. I quickly looked away from the mirror shaking my head to get rid of the horror that wanted to resurface in my mind.

I hopped into the shower scrubbing away the dirt and Sweat. I then shampooed my hair with my favorite scent, mint.

I spent the next 20 minutes untangleing my hair and getting what ever shampoo was left in my hair out.

I turned off the shower getting out of the shower getting a towl to wrap around my body and another to wrap up my hair. Once I was dry I quickly got on a pair of black spandex and a black tank top.

I headed out of the bathroom brushing my hair. I stopped in the door way of my bathroom looking around my small empty apartment. Ya it was empty and quite. Sometimes I missed hearing my siblings argue.

I stopped brushing my hair and sighed before heading over to my couch grabbing my laptop along the way. I ploped down onto the couch opening it up. I headed to Google and started to look up all the famous heros in Japan.

Two had caught my eye. They were the number 1 and number 2 heros. All Might and Endeavor. I tried looking for information on All Might but there was practically no real information on him that I could use. While Endeavor I found out some information. He had 3 sons and 1 daughter. I looked more into his kids.

Starting with the oldest his name is toya todoroki an image poped up of him, he had red hair and bright blue eyes. There was not much on him but the article said he went missing and was presumed dead. His quirk was blue fire but nothing to specific.

I then moved onto the 2nd eldest, his only daughter named Fuyumi. She was 22 years of age and had short white hair with some strands of red her eyes were gray. Her Quirk was ice.

I then moved to his 3rd child, his name was Natsuo and he was 19 years old he had white hair and gray eyes and his Quirk was believed to be a Cold fire quirk. No one has seen him or heard from him in a while.

Lastly the youngest son. His name was shoto. I looked at an image of him, his hair was two different colors. His right side was Half white while the left half was red. He even had heterotrophic eyes.

His right eye was gray while the left was a bright blue. I looked closer at his picture and saw a large burn over left side of his face over his eye. Interesting very interesting. And his Quirk well I should say quirks. Half of his body could control fire while his other half controlled ice.

Now that was interesting