19

Published 5/25/19

It was now the afternoon and it was time for Hero Basic Training. I was sitting in the back of the classroom like usual.

"I AM... COMING THROUGH LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" a voice exclaimed as the door slammed open and a giant man came it.

After a second I recognized him as the number one hero. All Might.

The class erupted in excitement. Awing at the hero.

All Might walked to the front of the class facing us.

"I teach hero basic training. It is. A subject where your trained in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll Take the most units of this subject!" He said with his hands on his hips.

"Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today. COMBAT TRAINING!! And to go with that are these! Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and request you sent in before school started. After you change, gather in-ground betta!" He exclaimed.

As the side of the walls slid out, holding cases.

I found mine quickly and headed to the girls room to change.

My costume was very tight in some areas but nothing I couldn't handle. My torso and chest area were covered in a thin dark gray metal like fabric. Underneath that I had a dark blue sleeveless body suit that went down and covered half my legs.

My shoes were over the knee light blue boots that were wavy at the top and had white trim along the waves. They were made of the same material as my body suit so the suit looked like it was one piece.

My arms were covered in the same color material as my shoves they went from my wrist to my armpit. Leaving my shoulders exposed. And on my wrists were metal gauntlet that hid tiny knifes.

I also wore a half dark blue mask that covered everything blow my nose.
(Sorry about the description Idk how to describe her costume)

I let my hair down in it's natural waves.

I was the first girl out of the locker room. I decided to just ditch the rest of my class and headed down the long corridor to where All Might was.

"Aw young galveston, where are the rest of your class mates" All Might asked his hands on his hip with a giant smile plastered to his face.

"Don't know, don't care, they might still be changing" I mumbled crossing my arms. I glanced at my arm that had the fire burns on it. And saw a small piece of the scared burned skin peaking out of the top of the sleeve. I quickly pulled it up glancing at All Might to make sure he didn't see.

I glanced up when I heard lots of walking. Almost in slow-mo all my class mates made it out of the tunnel.

(Dramatic much?!) I scanned all there costumes my eyes slightly staying on bakugous form. He may be a total ass but damn.