26

Published 7/24/19

Kirishima shot out of his desk.  " I want to be a class rep! Pick me!"

Soon after almost the entire class stood up saying that they wanted to be a class rep. They're all being so loud that it started to give me a headache.

" silence, please!" Iida shouted over the noise. Quickly quieting everyone.

" it is a job with serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold any election to choose one" iida finished his speech very seriously while raising his hand High into the air.

Soon people began to speak out with questions.

Soon enough all the votes were piled up next to people's names on the board.

Momo had 2 and izuku had three. Izuku to say the least was completely shocked.

Bakugou set up his chair scraping the floor as he shouted "why Deku?! Who voted for him?!"

"Then, the class rep is midoriya, in the deputy class rep will be yaoyorozu. "aizawa stated in his yellow sleeping bag.

Midoriya and Yaoyorozu stood infront of the class room.

Midoriya was shaking like a leaf in the wind in my opinion completely shocked still.

After a very long class. The bell rang and it wad time for lunch.

I wasn't all that hungry so I decided to just skip lunch and go sit at a random empty table.  Todays lunch was a lot more packed thanks to the other classes joining us.

My arms were crossed on the table with my head down, I had my earbuds in just zoning out waiting for the Bell to Ring to go to my next class.

Until I felt table Shake just a little saying that somebody was there or something was dropped onto it.

I lifted my head up just a little to see bakugou with the one that had sat in front of me and kirishima was next to me.

"Hey,  not getting lunch" kirishima asked me has he started to dig into his food.

"No,  I'm not all that hungry" I spoke tiredly.  My eyes every now and then going over to bakugo who was looking down at his food not touching it with his fists clenched around his chopsticks.

I close my eyes again and rested my head back down.

The table shuttered signifying that something was being pushed towards me.

I lift my head again, to see that a bowl of rice with in front of my face with a pair of chopsticks in it.

My eyes went to bakugo who was scarfing down his own food.

He looked up at me his eyes held an angry glare but his cheeks said otherwise they had an embarrassing shade of pink on them.

A small smile crossed my face knowing that bakugou was the one who had given me the food.

My eyes went to the side of me to look at kirishima who is looking down at his own food, his eyes now held an upset look.