7

Published 3/15/19

Turns out we were doing a quirk  assessment test.  Which was kinda stupid.  I was standing in the back of the group next to kirishima. 

I have not learned any of my classmates names yet,  not that I really care if I do or not.

A girl at the front of the group with short brown hair started to question aizawa-sensei. "What about the entrance ceremony?The orientation?"

aizawa-sensei had his back to us as we stood in the training filed.  "If your going to become a hero,  you don't have time for such leisurely events."

"U. A.'s selling point is how unrestricted it's school traditions are.  That's also how the teachers run their classes" he told us turning his head to look at us.

" you kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right? Physical fitness test where you weren't allowed to use your quirks" he asked us holding up his phone showing us a list. 

" the country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their quirks.  It's not rational. Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating" he told again his eyes scanning the crowd of students.

His eyes landed on me.  "Maria,  you finished at the top of the exams, right" he asked me?

All eyes turned to me. Some full of shock others full of hate or amazement.

"In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw? " he questioned with his lazy eyes.

"70 meters" I told him with a small shrug of the shoulders.

"Then, try doing it with your quirk. "

My class mates parted a way for me to walk.  I headed over to the circle making sure to bump shoulders with the blonde hair red eyed boy.

I stood in the circle with my class mates watching. 

"You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle. Hurry up. Give it all you've got" aizawa instructed.  I nodded holding the softball tightly in my right hand.

I closed my eyes and focused all my strength into my right arm.  I also focused on the winds around me.  I could feel it picking up and start to form an air ball around my hand.  I snapped my eyes open feeling the narmal glow.

I pulled my arm back before shooting it forward with everything.  "HURRICANE,  CATEGORY 1" I shouted as a small hurricane shot out of my palm helping force the softball. 

With my strength and the use of my hurricane the ball shot off. Further than the eye could see.

I looked over to my class mates to see them looking at me in shock.  "YOUR THE ONE THAT CREATED THAT STORM DURING THE EXAM" they almost all screamed in shock!

I looked at them boredly "ya, so what" I asked in a threatening tone my eyes slightly narrowed.  They all shut up.  I looked to aizawa.  He looked up from his phone us.

"That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero" he told the group as I walked back over to them.  I stopped mid step when I saw half red,  half white.