11

Published 4/13/19

" hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!" Bakugou yelled out in anger as he shot forward towards deku, I guess is his name.

I was about to kick into action before aizawa's scarf wrapped around bakugou.

"What the--? These cloths are hard..!" Bakugou growled.

"They are weapons for capture made of carbon fiber. Moulded together with metal wire made of a special alloy. Jeez... Don't keep making me use My quirk over and over. I have dry eye." Aizawa grumbled lazily.

"We're wasting time, whoever's next, get ready." Aizawa said releasing bakugou from his restrictions.

Deku came practically running back over to the group away from bakugou.

They all begin to ask if he was okay as they noticed that his finger was broken. I wasn't paying attention to Deku, I was more paying attention to bakugou who was frozen in place, anger coming off him in waves.

We then moved on to our next test which was sit ups, I got 154.

Then we moved on to flexibility which was the seated toe touch.  I was quite flexible thanks to training.

Next is a long distance run which I got first place in and pissed off bakugou even more.

Soon enough the tests were over and it was time to find out our results.

My classmates surrounded aizawa.

"Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once". Aizawa told us.

He then hit a button on his phone causing a hologram to appear with our scores on it.

I scanned the scoring finding myself at number 1.

In second place was Momo Yaoyorozu
In third place Shoto Todoroki
In forth place was katsuki bakugo

I looked over to bakugou to see him with his fists clenched at his side and his teeth grounding in irritation.

"By the way, I was lying about the expulsion." Aizawa told us shocking everyone in the class.

"It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your quirks." He told us with a creepy look on his face.

"With That, we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom so when you get back, look over them." Aizawa  told us walking away.

"Midoriya-- have the old lady fix you in the nurses office. Tomorrow will be packed with even more rigorous tests. Prepare yourself." Aizawa sensei said handing midoriya a piece of paper before leaving.

I headed back over to the girls locker room quickly changing back into my uniform also grabbing my extra pills from my bag plopping four of them into my mouth before swallowing dryly. I grabbed my backpack and headed out.

Not saying anything to the other students, I tried my fastest without using my quirk to get out of the school.

Just as I was about exit through the gate I felt a hand land on my shoulder.