6

Published 3/7/19

I  got up early and put on my uniform because today was my first day of school at U.A. 

I had added leggings to go under the skirt so I did not have to worry about anyone seeing my smaller scars on my legs.

I looked to lulu bell who had been watching me. "How do I look" I asked her.  All she did was let out a meow before licking one of her front paws.

I sighed before reajusting my bag on my shoulder and headed out the door making sure to lock it as I left.

I walked all the way to the school not feeling like taking a crowded train.

I soon reached the school and I began to walk around the school looking for my class soon I saw a sign that said  1-A. 

(Perfect) I thought. I stood infront of the large door looking up at it. Man I would hate to have a quirk that made me that tall.  I open the door hearing arguing.  I sighed a little annoyed.  I walked into the room leaving the door open.  The room immediately became quiet. 

"Hey it's you" I heard a familiar voice Shout. As a havey weight landed on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Kirishima,  great just great.  I ignored him as my eyes scanned around the room landing on the other boy that had red eyes and blonde hair the one I had a stare-down with at the exam.

I glared at him with hateful eyes and he returned the looked as well. I looked away and looked over my shoulder I sensed something on the ground.

I sweat dropped as I saw on the ground a big ass, old, sleep deprived banana slug.

What the actual.......

"Banana slug" I mumbled under my breath.

" If you're here to just make friends then you can pack up your stuff now. Welcome to U.A. hero course" the  familiar looking banana slug mumbled as he unzipped his cocoon and pulled out a juice pouch.

Almost everyone that notice him got freaked out at the sight of him.

A light bulb went off above my head as I remembered now who he was, he was Eraserhead, also the man I ran into while running the other day.

I tried remembering his name  a-ha I thought. now I remember , his name is Shota Aizawa.

"It took eight seconds for you to all shut up, that's not going to work, time is precious, rational students would understand that" he grumbled as he stood up taking off his sleeping bag.

"Hello I'm Shota Aizawa your teacher,  right let's get to it, put these on and head outside" he told us showing us our gym uniforms.

I headed to the girls room with the other girls.  I went to the very back of the locker room making sure no one could see my back. 

I put on the gym uniform quickly not wanting to take a chance on someone seeing my scars.