18

Published 5/19/19

The walk to school,  was pretty relaxing surprisingly.  Kirishima was pretty laid back in the morning I guess. 

We mostly walk in silence,  but it wasn't awkward like you would think. 

Soon we reached the school,  heading right for our home room.  As we walked into class,  kirishima and I went out separate ways to our seats.

I set my bag down on the floor and sat down in my seat.  My phone in hand,  just scrolling around on police reports.

After about 10 minutes or so class began. 
Soon the hero with banana hair and that was really annoying came in.

To put it simply I fell asleep quickly,  I had already learned all of this years ago!

The sound of the bell ringing woke me up.  I looked around seeing my class mates getting up and heading out all talking happily with eachother. 

Kirishima even left me! I let out a sigh before standing up following my class mates to lunch.

I didn't get anything to eat, I wasn't really hungry.  I looked around the room and saw an empty table in a corner.

I headed over to it ignoring everyone. I took the seat closest to the wall and set my head down and closed my eyes.

"You can't ever escape me,  I'll always find you"

My head shot up as I heard my father's voice.  My frantic eyes scanned the room quickly.  There were no signs of him any where. 

Just as I was about to lay my head back down.  I heard a chair scrape across the floor.  Looking up I saw shoto sit infront of me,  two trays of food infront of him.

"Hungry arn't you" I questioned eyeing the food.

His next move shocked me.  Shoto pushed one of the two trays in my direction.

"You need to eat" he stated simply leaving no room for argument.
I eyed him suspiciously before grabbing the set of chopsticks and started eating.

"Thank you" I mumbled. 

"Hmmm" was his simple reply.

I looked up again hearing movement.  Izuku stood infront of me with a nervous look on his face.  He looked over his shoulder his eyes full of panic.

I followed his gaze and saw it on Uaraka and Iida.  Uaraka was giving him thumbs up.  But once they both saw I was looking at them the both quickly turned and looked away from me. Acting like they weren't doing anything.

I looked back at the boy infront of me. 

"Thank you for standing up for me yesterday" he said quickly doing a slight bow!! He had his eyes clenched tightly, and he was slightly shaking and he was nervously sweating.

"It's fine,  no need to thank me, but you need to stand up for yourself,  you can't just keep letting him bring you down, your a human just like him, not a punching bag" I told him seriously.

His eyes were wide and he had a very serious blush going on.  It was kinda cute.

Wait...... WHAT!  Im only calling him cute because he kinda reminds me of a cinnamon roll.