New Hot Neighbor...Didn't See That One Coming

[A/N: I thought about this idea from this weekend. It's a loooong story, lol. I know I already have a story about a girl falling in love with her brother's best friend, but I am going to switch this one up a little. At the beginning of the story, like the first few chapters, will move little fast so I can catch your attention, :) If you want me to slow down, just let me know. Hope you like it, :)] 

Today was abnormally gray. It's rare to come across gray skies in Florida. It was still early summer. The summer before my glorious senior year. Before leaving my room, I slipped on a pair of sweat pants and my basic black hoodie. I skipped down the stairs, and realized this house is too quiet. There's usually so much chaos going on in the mornings. My parent's are already gone to work, and I don't know where my brother is.  I walked into our open kitchen and grabbed a Vitamin Water from the fridge. Our refrigerator had transparent doors, which I thought I was odd. We have black granite counters and a matching island in the middle with its own sink. The cabinets and cupboards had all matching imported dark wood. My dad treasured this kitchen. I liked our kitchen because of the in-and-out door. 

I've lived in Florida my whole life, and haven't seen much of the world. I live in a small development   called Shelter Cove in Flagler Beach. The houses here are custom built beach houses only wealthy families could afford. I was born into a wealthy family, but I could care less about the money. My mom is a successful lawyer and my dad is a pediatrician and a chef when ever he has time off. I love my parents, but sometimes they can get suffocating. They push me to have good grades and stay out of trouble, which I do anyways. The only person that gets me in trouble around here is either my best friend, Lea, or my older brother, Hayden. Every kid gets in trouble in their teenage years...and when they are two. 

I was just about to push the door open, when it swings the other way, hitting my head and knocking me to the ground. I put my hand to my forehead and was fighting the urge to scream when I saw who knocked me down, "Uh, J, you might want to watch where you're going." He smirked. I wish I could smack his precious smirk off his sarcastic face. He didn't even try to help me up. Once I stood up, I still had my hand pressed gently to my head. "Don't call me that. Only people I like can call me by my nickname." I was fighting my reflexes to kick him in his- 

"I thought I was your friend?" 

"You're just an annoying existence I wish would go away." 

He snorted, "That's harsh." 

"Don't you have your own house and family to annoy?" 

"Why would I annoy them when I have you?" his smile returned. 

I wrinkled my nose at him. 

"You know that look is really unattractive, Jenny." 

"You're an ass, Aaron." I rubbed my forehead again before leaving the kitchen. Now he's ruined that area for me too. 

I walked into the living room, and by now the rain was pounding on the roof. It was very dim from the closed curtains. Just the way I like it. I'm not much of a morning person. I always have to have my daily fix of Spongebob for the day. I plopped my butt down right in the middle of our sectional, and brought my knees to my chest. I wrapped one arm around my legs, and with my free hand I grabbed the remote that was buried in between the cushions. I turned to channel 34, and right on time. I set the remote on my chest and leaned back, resting my now throbbing head. "Don't you think you are a little old for cartoons, J?" I looked from the corner of my eye to see Aaron now sitting next to me. I rolled me eyes at him and ignored him. 

I felt his hand sliding up my shoulder, and I watched his hand move across my chest. I shook my head and smacked his hand. He snatched the remote before quickly jerking his hand away. I gritted my teeth together from him frustrating me. The hell with this! I got up from my seat and pounced on him. It's not like me to pounce on my brothers best friends, but Aaron deserved it. I tried grabbing the remote from his exceeding tight grip, and when I almost had it, he put it over his head and I couldn't reach it. He had long arms, and I was short Jenny. I felt his body grow stiff and his tight grip loosened around the remote. I grabbed the remote from his hand and my victorious smile wasn't placed on my face for long. I felt his hot breath down my chest. I was wearing a white V-neck shirt, which showed a little cleavage.