Marc Bartra (2nd)

Depuis le début

Casey nodded her head , you could tell she was anxious . You didn't really want to worry her even more with your plan which hadn't been thought out thoroughly .

* Knock Knock *

You both waited a couple of minutes before " It's open " a voice said from inside , you knew it was him .

As you unlocked the door and pushed the cart inside , Casey had then shut the door.

The petite brunette who was a natural blonde had run upto you whispering " Y/N okay now what we are in , what's next in the plan " She said nodding her head .

You paused a minute before sucking on your teeth , " Funny story ... I'm not really sure I er didn't think we'd get this far to be quite honest "

Caseys Hazel/Green eyes nearly popped her head when you said this . " What do you mean your NOT sure " She asked emphasising not.

You both started walking again , you checked where Mr .Footballer was if he was near.

Until you moved closer to Casey and whispered " Well ur I kinda thought he would open the door and I'd yell at him " You shrugged your shoulders trying to keep your calm while Casey seemed to be having a panic attack .

You had calmed her down , you had managed to get her too agree with you that as soon as you gave the food you would be right out . As much as you would of liked to scream at him , too much was at risk - your penthouse and Caseys anxiety .

You laughed at a bit at Casey before she smacked your arm , " Yeah but seriously she was beautiful and her friend I think would be your type Dani " You heard through the door.

You both looked at each other trying to fight the smiles which were forming on your faces .

" You don't think " Casey whispered , crossing her arms . You shook your head before " You know footballers urgh" .

" No do you know any of them personally cause I don't ?" Casey sarcastically shot back.

You shushed as you heard him speak more " Yeah the wanna be Rihanna is mine ! " .

Casey grabbed your arm jumping up and down , you grabbed her pulling her back to earth .

This wasn't going to make up for his behaviour the fact he still used that nickname annoyed you.

You both straightened your outfits and knocked on the door .

" COME IN " He yelled , making you roll your eyes .

You and Casey both agreed to not show him your faces unless there was nothing you could do but to do so.

You pushed the cart in with your head down. Casey followed you in shutting the door , copying your actions.

You saw at the corner of your eye a surprisingly good looking guy sat on his sofa . You brought round the cart of food and placed it In front of him as Casey waited at the door with her loyal duster .

You moved to go out before he called you " Before you leave if you could just please clear the dust from the TV Cabinet , drawers and frames. "

You so wanted to glare at him to his face , you could see Casey panicking as she started on the back drawers .

So this was a minor setback you thought to your plan.

As you were dusting some frames on the now dust free cabinet , you knocked one over by accident .

You heard a laugh before " Someone's a bit clumsy " He said that with a smile.

As you went back to dusting you said " Someone's being ungrateful " Smiling at your comment , you were quite proud of that !