Makeouts and reunions pt2

Y'vania's POV

What's really wrong with wasted me and Anthony's car? Yeah like seriously what's really wrong because Everytime I get into this car (when am high on them bottles) this stuff happens..you know what I mean don't you? Ooh fine I'll explain I'll give out deets but wait, I hated him. No he hated me, we broke up. No he told me to get out.

Which is which? I don't know.

Forgave me that easily? Ha! I know I'm that lovable and stuff but eeh! Okay.

The sober insecure me would've said "naah this is a trap" or whatever she calls it. There's something I should ask him..what is it (rainsacking my brain) nothing. Do I forget that easily?

Maybe there's a reason am forgetting the question maybe it'd be a mood spoiler, a moment ruiner.

I can't even think straight right now. It's not the alcohol duh! I know it's still in my system blah blah blah but I think it's the sudden change of events that stunned me out of my hazy and blurry world.

Turn out of events immediately after getting into the car and driving out of the wedding venue. I don't know where we are right now but it's on a driveway and the car is parked and Anthony is..well he is asleep?

No he's..still cupping my face as I draw small circles on his wrist.

In case you're wondering I wasn't a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding. Lilly is. But me? Noo.

I'm too jealous of my sister being taken away to stand cute and walk down the aisle with some naughty guy ( trust me, all of Eddie's friends are naughty) who will try to hook up with me later.

Naah thanks for the offer but I'll pass. I'll just eat cake, drink champagne and forget how mummy was glaring at my silly jokes with Jake and Matt and how Nisha is reeeally trying to squeeze her plump self back into my life in a very weird way.

Do you realise I'm already giving you the deets you wanted? Okay so after stopping here for I don't know how many minutes he killed the engine and both of us stayed in silence. That awkward silence but to me it means comfortable so I made myself comfortable sit back and relax baby and finally closed my eyes only to pop them open when he took my hand and started drawing circles on my palm.

I gave him the ' what you doing ' look and he smiled back. Stupid.

I drifted back to sleep.

You know this furrow that appears on my forehead when I fail to register something? Yeeeah it was still evident. How did I know that? Good question. He started rubbing it trying to make it disappear.

"You know you look beautiful when you do this right?"

I shook my head lavishing the warm and soft feeling of his skin against mine. I don't know if I smiled or not but I think I did because I opened my eyes to a smiling Anthony with his face so close to mine.

Annoyed I sat up and gave him that ' I hate you ' look but it was kinda mixed with ' what do you think you're doing? '

Making things short and clear here I think I zoned out and when I came back we had our lips on each other in heated passion. No offence here but I think he started it. He always starts things ( am abit shy when it comes to that part)..except today I had to change things up. Yaay! confidence vibes.

Confident vibes had me getting onto his lap and straddling him intensifying the make out session and I didn't miss that sexy moan he let out.

Okay enough..you don't need to know what happened next...it's not nice for your innocent brain trust me it entails groping and marking someone. Won't tell who was marked and who was groped between Anthony and I but I know I have some explaining to do later. Bye self voice.