Blast from the past pt2

Anthony's POV

"Wow this is one hell of a mess a big fat mess." Nick says as I pace up and down the front porch of my house trying to reach Y'vania.

The O'Connell's  just left the house with Kara talking angrily that she's going to kill Y'vania.
It hurts me but right now I have so many things to figure out starting with the voice message Y'vania sent me like forty five minutes ago. Its really touching and what scares me the most is if I really won't see her again.

What if this is the last time you get to hear from me? What if its the last chance you had with me? You used it to remind me of my nightmares and lucid episodes. Before siding with your friends you could've put yourself in my shoes. The girl who watched her Nana pour out her wrath on her son over Mariah Walker. The girl who saw her Nana and uncles forcing poison down her father's throat and the girl watched her father die. All happening with the help of your father.
Will that girl trust you?

After listening to it I've been trying to reach her for almost an hour but no one answers it.
"Calm down man this is not going to help. Let's sit down and figure something out." Nick says sitting down.

Among the four friends I have, Nick is the closest one and the person I can go for advice and ideas.
"She's my everything Nick she changed my life I love her she sacrificed everything for me. Even when she wasn't happy she made sure I'm always smiling. I can't lose her." I sit down next to him holding my heavy head in my hands.

"Then you have to do whatever it takes. Come on let's go looking for her. You have to sort this out."
"This is all my fault man I shouldn't have dug into her past like that. I guess I was so greedy I wanted so many things at the same time."
"Its not the time to blame yourself Anthony let's get going." Nick says walking towards my car.
"Hold on." I tell him as I take out my ringing phone.

Incoming call from dad at 3:51pm:

Dad: Come over. To the clinic we have an emergency.
Me: Dad I can't I-
Dad:Please its Y'vania.

My mouth opens but no word comes out.

What if this is the last chance you had with me?

"No we have to go to the clinic right now. Y'vania is there." I say rather quickly panic rising at a rapid pace.

"Y'vania please please please don't think about giving up that's not who you are. You're a fighter. I love you never forget that."