A beating heart of stone

Raquel's POV   

I knew she was capable of hurting someone but not to this extent. I'm not even sure if I can survive one night without seeing my child.
Elizabeth O'Connell has to see the other side of me that no one else has never seen she's not going to get away with this.

"Calm down mummy -"
"Don't try to calm me down Mia Am so fed up with this and my baby is suffering all because of some stupid old lady who thinks people worship her!"

"Mummy its okay everything is going to be okay just let Y'vania herself be the one to explain things out." Mia says quietly trying her best to calm me down.

"What if she won't say anything? You know how Y'vania is don't you? She won't speak up even if you threaten to kill her."

"Unless she's high." Nisha says propping her legs on the table. I turn towards her and send my phone straight to her head.

"That's for giving out useless ideas give me my phone and if it's broken am going to break you too."
Mia stands up and takes the phone from Nisha who is now chewing on her popcorn with a scowl still rubbing her forehead.

Right now I feel like everything around me is irritating and no ideas can calm me down or make me cancel my plan of going to that so called Los Angeles to bring back my daughter.
Everything was okay or at least we thought so until some stupid woman decided to ruin it by talking to the press or rather telling the whole world that my daughter accepted money from the Millers to stay away from their son. As if that was not enough Daniel called Mia and talked about the same lady and the Millers threatening him to stay away from Y'vania because she's just a whore like her mother and the whole thing runs in their family.
Daniel assured us that Y'vania is okay but I know she isn't.

"Mummy would you please stop pacing up and down just have a seat and calm down." Mia says resting her head on her hands.

"I'm not going to calm down and if you don't want to stare at me just get out and leave me alone!"

"Mummy -"
"Leave me alone Mia!"
"Mummy calm down listen to me please -"
"Mia get out!"
"Am sorry mummy but this is -"

"GET OUT!" I yell smashing my phone to the wall bringing it to pieces and dropping to the ground trying so hard not to cry in front of my children.

"I'm calling abuela. Mia mutters going upstairs.

I wonder why she never gives up.

I get up and stare around me slowly. Nisha is now standing right behind me. Among the three Nisha is the only one who is not afraid of my temper. She puts her hands on my shoulders and breathes in and let's out her breath in a long sigh the blue  in her eyes getting intense and I know that she's about to cry.

I hate it when my daughters see me like this. I hate it when they see their strong pillar trembling and almost tumbling down and I always try my best not to lose my temper in front of them.
Elizabeth O'Connell is trying to test my faith once again and she's going to see what am capable of.
I get up and pick my purse staring at the shattered phone on the floor then back at Nisha.

" Give me your phone Nisha."
"What about me?"
"I said give me the phone Nisha!" She quickly hands me her phone as I head to the door.
"And don't even think of getting out of this house until am back." I add opening the door. She says something I don't get to hear due to who I see upon opening the door.

God knows I've been itching to punch something that was not definitely a punch bag and Anthony is going to help.

I send my fist straight on his face sending blood out of his nose.