Get serious girl.

Anthony Miller's POV

"Just take it easy and open up to them. They won't bite they'll be of help to you. You'll find it more easier when they know about it. Don't be so suicidal. There's a person who really cares. That person is never going to let you go. Don't let that person down." She just stares at me still finding it hard to open up. Its another check up day and were seated in the hospital  cafeteria. My shift had ended and her being the last person I'd been waiting to attend to I thought it was better if I sat her down into a serious talk about her life.  She stares around for a while then says,
"Doctor,can you do me a favour?"
"Yes. What is it?"
"Can you tell them for me?"
"Yes I can but ple-" she gets up and gives me a tight bear hug saying,
"Thank you. I'll be very glad."
"Okay calm down. Let me tell you something."
"Okay tell me." She sits down and crosses her hands on her chest.
"Promise me that you're going to start the treatment tomorrow. Don't ask anything else." She sighs and the smile disappears once again. She remains silent for a while then speaks sadly,
"I know am not going to survive even if I get treated. I don't want to suffer I just want to die. To be with daddy." That's when I realise that her father passed on. I feel sorry for her but go on,
"Y'vania, life belongs to the living and those who live must accept every change of destiny. People aren't meant to be together forever. We just have to accept things the way they are."
"Are you by any chance telling me that I haven't accepted  the loss of a dad? Are you crazy it happened long time ago but all I want now is to DIE! I won't get treated. That's final." She says standing up. She looks very angry but I try to calm her down.
"Y'vania please calm down and listen to me." She shoots me a cold look then sits down,her hand still in mine.
"Just imagine how your loved ones will feel when you're gone. They won't get over it because you are too precious to them. Just calm down and think about it. I don't want to see you suffering. Problems are timed no problem lasts forever. What's important is that you don't expire or retire before the expiration of the problem. Don't let this kill you Y'vania the world still needs you,your family and friends need you. I haven't known you for a long time but in this three months I've realised that you are one of a kind. Such people are so rare. Don't let this precious time you have get wasted. Your life is very important. Consider that.

                Y'vania's POV

Wow such a cute piece of advice from a person with a cute heart.
Wait-why am I saying all this?
Because you like him don't you?
No bsshh come on I barely know him plus he's like ten years older than me ha I mean five.
Maybe he's just like D.S.M a real bad boy.
No he isn't he looks fine but kind of the 'I can't stop nagging you till I win' type.
Okay that's enough Y'vania whether good or bad it doesn't matter to me.
I'm already dying anyway so no need to care. 

My thoughts are paused when he speaks.
"Are you going to keep my promise?"
"As long as you do me the favour and not tomorrow I mean the treatment am not starting it tomorrow."
"But why? The earlier the better."
I chuckle dryly then ask,
"Why do you care this much?"
"Look Y'vania I know how it feels to lose someone you really love I wouldn't like your family and friends to feel the same. What we're dealing with here is Aplastic anaemia not a common cold,severe Aplastic anaemia one of the very rare type of blood disorders in the world but it can get treated. Its still early."

"Good. Severe Aplastic anaemia you said? That's very cool! That means am going to die soon. My family shouldn't waste a coin in this." His jaw drops and his blue eyes go wide with shock and all colour drains from his face. I laugh and ask him teasingly,
"Can I take a photo of 'Mr so shocked'?" He slowly shakes his head and stares at me hard and asks,
"Why are you so hell bent at dying?"
"Why would someone be so hell bent at dying? Because  they're tired of living. That's it." I say sarcastic.
"Why are you so tired of living?"
"Because living is tiresome?" I put it more of a question than a statement. He sighs and puts on a far away look. I guess he's tired of my sarcasm. Getting impatient of his silence I turn my head and suddenly wish I didn't do it. I close my eyes waiting for the worst to happen.

I remember her saying that Eddie's mum was sick but I didn't expect them to be at Miller Rosa hospital.
In case you're wondering who Eddie is or what am talking about.
Okay.
The current situation is, Mia and her super nice boyfriend bumping into me and Anthony at the cafeteria.

Why am I so unlucky?
Because you're nearing your deathday.
Oh yes Y'vania why didn't you think of that?
I wish there was a magic spell to take me to Disneyland like right now.

With my eyes tightly shut I hold my head between my two hands a heave a long tired sigh. Someone holds my hands and I open my eyes slowly and stare around cautiously.
"Just think about it Y'vania. I know it will work. I don't want to see you suffering." With that,he stands up and leaves. I remain in the same position thinking about his words.

Is he even sure its going to work? Where and how am I going to find that freaking bone marrow donor?
He doesn't want to see me suffering.
Why is he so caring and why does he think am going to suffer. I won't. I'll die as simple as that.

I smile slightly over this.
A hand taps my shoulder bringing me back to earth.