Buzzed

Y'vania's POV

Everything goes silent.
The world stops moving.
Everything shatters.
It shatters right before my eyes.
I know its hard.
So hard to fix a broken into tiny pieces family.
A family that's afraid .
Afraid of losing yet another loved one.
But this.

This is different
so different because this time
the loved one isn't forced into leaving them
yet so similar
similar because if everything was said earlier this couldn't be happening.
It couldn't be silent
The world couldn't have stopped
Nothing would be shattered
I wouldn't be trying to fix this broken remnants of an expensive flower vase
a flower vase that's impossible to remake rather than purchasing a fake replica to replace it.

Silence.
Its like a sharp object.
I hate every sharp object
because they tend to destroy
they reduce everything into small pieces.
I hate
Silence.

So I find a way to break it
Just anything .

Raquel's POV

She pulls me into a tight hug and smiles like everything is okay. Yes it is. Of course everything's fine. She's just joking. Probably playing one of her pranks.
"Y'vania. Are you joking? Don't use such a deadly illness to prank us you're getting us worried." She stops smiling and shakes her head.
"I'm not joking mummy. I always go to Miller Rosa hospital for appointments and check ups. A couple of months ago I found something strange about me. I kept on feeling weak,having nosebleeds and headaches that couldn't stop. I decided to check into the hospital and they confirmed it."

Wow she's being so open today.
Probably took something to boost her morale.

"Is it treatable?" Tanisha asks in a shaky voice. Y'vania shrugs and says,
"Yeah guess so...now can everyone put on a smile and forget that I said anything?"
Everyone smiles and come in for a family hug. Its true what my baby said
acting like she didn't say anything, let the air cool off before asking anything else. Anything like treatment or how serious it is.

Y'vania's POV

Easy peasy ain't it? Getting drunk wasn't the worst of all ideas after all. The sobber me couldn't have managed to let her dying story out.
Some things are better said when you're high alcohol solves some problems in life but
Some problems can't get solved by shots and such is this throbbing headache that hasn't stopped.
My thoughts get distracted when the doorbell rings Nisha goes to answer it. Jake,Lilly,Matt and-

Oh no

-Esperanza come in. I feel like asking 'what is she doing?' but something stops me and it's the look Jake has. I suddenly feel guilty for everything that has been happening. He really deserves a good explanation but me being me decided to walk away from him. Twice. I didn't give them any relevant explanation. Lilly looks okay but I know she also needs some time to talk to me.
"Mr Cryer care to explain what happened today. Oh where's your 'I never get injured easily' attitude?" Mia asks trying to get rid of the tension building up from the stares between Esperanza and I.
"Accidents happen Mc Knight. Its just that I wasn't prepared for it. Otherwise it couldn't have happened."
"Nothing like 'not prepared for-"
"Oh hold on lady Mc Knight are you saying that to get back at me for what happened to your husband?"
"He's not my husband yet ."

And the words fight commences from there. I think am not ready for any kind of talks whether serious or the usual Mia and Matt's surname/ husbands tittles kind of jokes. Mummy gets into the kitchen muttering something like giving the visitor some drink.
I think am not ready for any chaos.
I get up and walk outside and as I breath in the fresh air of what I've called home for eighteen years.
The flower garden that mummy put all her soul into taking care of.
The home that Mia sacrificed so much to improve.
I see myself running around playing with my sisters and having all sorts of fun with mummy and daddy.

"When will you stop seeking the attention of my boyfriend?"

Surprise surprise the angel is here. (note the sarcasm)

"Esperanza when will you stop feeling insecure around your boyfriend and his friends."
"Huh? Insecure? Who? Me? No way. Its you who is acting all 'I want you but I won't show it' around him."

What? Is this girl crazy? Trying to mess with my moods? Well I have personal assistants in my head. Hey pina colada and your friends come on.

"Don't ever try to mess up with me Esperanza. If I want to be with Jake it can happen with the snap of my fingers. Let's see. You had a date right? Why did he cancel it? Oh yes I forgot he was worried about his princess and what about the movies and gallery,photoshoot? Did you guys go or-"
"Shut up Y'vania! You're just a little destroyer that's who you are."
"Let's get it straight here I have the attention you have the-"

"No babe! Please don't. Please
She's not herself." Jake pleads holding her girl's hand which was mid air ready to strike me.

Not me but the friends in my head.

Not only the temper of an Italian woman but also that of a Spanish girl should really be feared. Note that ladies and gentledads no men of heaven oh no we're still on earth.

"Babe just calm down and get inside she won't even remember anything by tomorrow morning."
"I knew it would come to this and that's why I didn't approve the idea of coming." Lilly complains. I stare at both of them realising that this are the chaos that I was trying to run away from.
I need to get out of here ASAP.

Getting out of here is the best idea that comes into my head.

Anthony's POV

"I don't know what's happening to me. I've never felt this way before and I've never been sure of my feelings. The problem is- is I don't know how to."
I sigh not being able to go on.

"You don't know how or what to tell her?" Daddy asks sitting next to me.
"No daddy. Its so different. I don't know how to get to know her better because its so hard for her to open up. I don't know how and where I should start. Looks like I can't convince her about the treatment. I don't want to lose her. Its so weird how I fell for her without noticing it and now I can't- I can't I don't want to lose her."
"You know what son? You have to fight for what you want. If you're sure about it then follow your dreams. Do your best son I know you can."

That's why I like talking to daddy because he seems to understand me. Even when times were hard after the death of Ariel he was always by my side. Supporting me.

I couldn't do anything else after the incident with Y'vania at the hospital. I've tried calling her but her phone is off. I think its time I should make use of the address she gave me. I think she'd be home at the moment. Just as am about to go out I get a text.

Text message from Brownie Bae at 8:49 pm

B.B: Hey I told my family about it. Glad now? I know u are I can see your smile.

AM: You guessed right you made me smile Brownie. ; ) )

B.B: Well not your Brownie here I feel like I've shattered their dreams. Anyway gotta go.<3 <3 hope you're happy now.

AM: Um..am sorry I didn't mean to.

B.B: .....

AM: Brownie are you okay?

B.B: .....

AM: Talk to me please.

........

Outgoing call to Brownie Bae at 9:01pm:

Call ignored.

Outgoing call to Brownie Bae at 9:04pm:

Hey. Y'vania can't get to the phone right now. If you wish to leave a message after the tone.

Hey it's me I know am kind of stubborn but am worried about you. Am coming to see you so please just stay at home and wait for me. Take care of yourself Brownie.

I grab my car keys and quickly dash to the door thinking of what could be happening to her,how depressed she is at the moment. Mum screams at me but right now not ready for any of her 'you need to calm down n take deep breaths everything's going to be fine' meditation talks.