out of town?

Y'vania's POV

"Mom,Nisha,Mia,Y'vania. Am hooome!"
That's Lilly Marie Patterson my best friend forever,very noisy and yes that's why we're friends she shouts the house alive just like me. She's more than a sister to all of us and a daughter to mummy.

She's the most closest friend of course there's Matthew Cryer who also happens to be Lilly's boyfriend and Jake Rueda,a great bunch of crazy wild friends I hang out with.
I get out of my room and find Lilly talking excitedly to Mia probably some hot celebrity gossip and all showbiz stuff.
"How's your mum Lily?" Mummy asks going into the kitchen.
"Very fine she said hey to you."

I wish I had a mum like Lilly's
Shut up and appreciate what you have girl.
Yes I do in fact I love her so much.
Who doesn't? Idiot.
Okay. Got it but hey Lilly's mom is crazy.
Like how crazy?
Goes clubbing with her daughter and such stuff. Lilly's free to do whatever she wants.
That's because her mum is a fashion designer. Your mum's a teacher dimwit.
Oh yes I now get it my mum is a teacher.

"Y'vania am talking to you!"
"Uh..um..what is it?"
"You weren't listening to me! What's wrong? Lilly growls narrowing her eyes.
"I'm sorry Lilly I wasn't I mean I was far awa-"
"Talking to your imaginary twin." Tanisha says then cupps her mouth casting me an apologetic look.
"You have an imaginary twin. You didn't even tell me." Lilly says suppressing laughter. Everyone else starts laughing except Tanisha.

Uh oh this is very very embarrassing Y'vania you need to stop talking to me.
No don't. Its okay. Its fun talking to me..at least no one knows what I'm thinking.

I give Tanisha a 'what have you done my pig' look then grab an apple pretending like nothing just happened. After some minutes of trying to provoke my temper and ending up in vain, Mia says,
"Okay girls what are we going to do for the afternoon am bored and I don't want to sleep."
"Go make out with Eddy he sure misses it you know." She then winks.

Oh God Lilly with her wild responses.

Mia smiles lightly obvious blush rising on her face.
"He's out of town and am already missing him." She says quietly.
"Let's go shopping." I say then bite a huge portion of my apple.
"Excellent idea cariño. At least nowadays you think with your vag- um..brain Lilly says hugging me. Everyone agrees to it.
" Um..its just a suggestion I didn't mean-"
"Great nice idea were going shopping." Mia says bubbly.

Oh what? Am I this dumb? What did I say?
That's what we call NAILED Y'vania.
Okay I hope what am hoping doesn't happen.

"Okay. What are we waiting for? Let's go." I say walking to the door.
No! I mean what are you wearing? We're going to the mall honey. MALL. Lilly says.

Wow I'm still in my pajamas.

"Oh no I totally forgot."
"Its because sleep is your BFF." Lilly says laughing at me.
"Am just resting before starting the very tiresome college life." I say defending myself and walking to my room to shower and change.

            Lilly's POV

Am shopaholic I can't deny it but Mia is more than what I am. We've been here for five hours now and I don't think were getting out of here soon. Its like she wants to buy everything she falls in love with either for her or any of us. She is even suggesting we buy a feeding bottle for Nisha because she looks like a baby and a pink teddy bear for Y'vania because she's a cute little girl. They were about to start a word fight when I stopped them as we're in a public place.
My cute friend is very very tired and I can tell it. She's doing all this because she wants to have fun.
Ow she looks way more cute when bored. Tanisha seems to be having a lot of fun and its because she gets to eat whatever she wants. Mia likes spending money on her baby sisters(hey am included here).

Y'vania is so weird she isn't that much into shopping even though she made the suggestion. I can't even describe her personality. Yes she loves having fun,we go partying together,drink,sing stupid stuff and laugh all the way but she isn't that much into girlish stuff like make up, outfits and being choosy. She wears whatever suits her and it always makes her hot and sexy. She has that kind of body that would make a boy drop his pants off not to say am not amazing too but eh! Y'vania is the definition of perfect, long legs that can give her a free pass into a ballet class,not so big boobs I mean not so big like someone's (I won't say who) and not small like mine and the kind of butt that would take any guy into dancing with her and her hips,shaped like an hour glass. Gaah! I can spend the  whole day describing her she's so cute. Her dark hair reaching her waist but she likes tying it into buns and ponytails.

"Lilly! Isn't this cute?" Mia screams showing me a cute blue dress.
"Aww so cute!" I say admiring it. Y'vania turns and smiles coming towards us. Tanisha just stares and goes on drinking her smoothie. She's too busy at the moment. Eating I mean working on her hobby.
"This will look pretty on you Mia I can't wait to see you in it." Y'vania says giving Mia a bear hug. On turning Y'vania's face almost turns white I follow her gaze and see what she's staring at.

Oh no this can't be happening. My friend's mood can't get ruined just like this. I have to make up my mind right now. The school jerk is here.

         Y'vania's POV

This.can't.be.happening. Oh no I told him am out of town. Why do I have to be in tight situations like all the time.

"What is it?" Mia asks.

Just some freaking idiot I hate.

"Um..nothing."
"No it can't be nothing. You look like you saw a werewolf." Luckily Lilly comes up with something to cover up the scene.
"Oh she just remembered that she forgot to wear panties today and..she saw a very cute pic of Nicki minaj on stage..Nicki freak..you know." I feel embarrassed but that's better off than Mia knowing that the jerk is here.The clerk at the closet starts laughing. Mia stares at Lilly in surprise and shakes her head.

That's my wild friend with wild thoughts.

Lilly goes on with her act of distracting Mia winking at me.
"Oh Mia do you want to see who slayed it on VMA? Come see." She says holding Mia's hand leading her to a collection of fashion magazines. This distracts Mia for a while but she still has that questionable look.

He's still standing there staring at me like I'm some sort of entertainment. I know I have to face him so I walk towards him. Slowly.

            Daniel's POV

Getting out wasn't a bad idea after all,God knows I wanted to see her. Just to see her cute face and those brown eyes that carry something I can't explain. There's a side of her that I don't know. The side that turns Y'vania into that caring girl and the side that gives her a far away look. I see her walking towards me I can't really predict what's written on her face. Is it anger or shock? I smile to easy up the tension and decide to be a gentleman and start up the conversation. She's like five steps away.
"Hey pretty are you okay?" She rolls her eyes giving me a boring look. I decide to be me for a while and tease her.
"I thought you're out of town. I say smiling she quickly answers in a 'duh' tone.
" Well,why don't you ask yourself if you're out of town too because if I told you so and you happen to see me here it definitely means were both out of town."

          Y'vania's POV

This sends him into a soft and long laughter.
"I don't think its funny." I say irked. He gets so closer that I can hear his heartbeats. He smells like vanilla and hot chocolate.

Stop being a dimwit Y'vania focus.

I move two steps back. I don't realise that am still moving  until I almost collide with a woman pushing a trolley full of grocery. Mr 'saviour of mankind' comes quick enough to hold me,his face just inches apart from mine.

Cute blue eyes he's just so amazing.
Y'vania stop being stupid and let go off him. You aren't filming Romeo and Juliet.

I quickly let go off him and mutter sorry phrases to the woman who has started walking away in confusion.