My what?

Y'vania's POV

"Mia it's okay just calm down." I speak up trying to comfort Mia who has been sobbing for like ten minutes refusing to let go off me.

"Mia it's okay I'm fine. I..." I stop my voice breaking into quiet sobs which I try so hard to suppress.

What I expected was a big heavy slap as soon as I opened the door but surprisingly I'm met by a very sentimental Mia. A side of her I've never seen.
I get ahold of my emotions,wiping the tears and speak up.

"Mia, aren't you the one who always tells us to be strong? What happened to my tough sister? What happened to that badass attitude? I need to see that strength angel face."

She suddenly lets go off me and wipes the tears forcing a smile. I go on,

"Gone are the tough days honey everything is as smooth as it should be. Cheer up cute angel face." She finally smiles as she follows me inside sitting next to me on the bed.

Wow today is really a weird day.

"Um..I expected a slap or something." I tease giving her a glass of water. She chuckles placing the papers beside her and that's when I realise what they are.

" Mia where did you get these?" I ask reaching for the papers.

I thought I stashed them somewhere in a closet where no one would notice them easily but yaaay! Mia had to find them.

"Got locked in one of the spare rooms,had nothing else to do. You can imagine the rest." She says taking a long sip of the water.

She read them oh my God! No one was supposed to read that it's so embarrassing.

I run lost of words as I stare at the papers in my hand trying to imagine how much she might've found out by now.  Ethan clears his throat and speaks up ending the silence.

"I'm heading out for a while I'll see you later just please don't leave this place,just stay out of trouble."

"Is it me who should stay out of trouble or you Mr handsome. Am sorry meet my elder sister Mia, angel face meet Ethan my-"

Yeeeah my what?

Uh oh.

"My boyfriend."

Yeeeah that's it.

Mia arches one of her eyebrows and gets up shaking Ethan's hand  smiling.

"Ethan. What happened to your nose?"

Not a way to say hey to my guest Mia.

"Mia it was just an accident. Stop pressuring the guy already."

"Oh don't sweat it out I was just kidding I know what happened and you..you are one big hero! I mean you should've shoved some   knife down his throat and-"

"Mia!"

"Oh please am just praising him for a job well done. It's not a crime is it? Actually Ethan we have to celebrate."

Seriously?

"Mia. We have nothing to celebrate actually we need to talk." I say as a matter of factly.

She gives me one bored stare as she sits back on the bed crossing her arms.

"See you later babe." I whisper kissing his lips.

"Mia what was that?"

"Oh are you angry because Anthony got hit? I also smashed his head with a trophy."