sweet confessions

Tanisha's pov

Highschool life is so boring,all this books. I wish I had billions of money, then I'd buy a new Chevrolet and millions of pizza then I'd never go to school again. I'd visit all islands in the world,buy a manor,own several companies and yeah I'd be the boss of course. I'll have more than ten bodyguards. Oh yes princess Tanisha, the one and only cute princess in the world...
I get distracted from my daydreams when Y'vania comes in singing loudly,

You can't be Pablo if your work ain't selling
What the fuck  is this bitch inhaling?
I would've helped you outta pit you fell in
I'm the generous queen! Ask miss Elin.

"Worst voice Nicki freak cut it up." I say without staring at her. She comes closer imitating Beyonce,singing

Just because you're jealous

"Am not jealous. You are." She then sits next to me and stares at my homework.
"Having any difficulties? Can I help you out?" She asks quietly.

Of course my angel you're always here to help.

"Oh yes I need help with my biology homework." I say smiling at her. She smiles back and says,
"Okay let me see it."

She never says no to me. She's so sweet God knows I love her so so much.
She's cute
She's kindhearted
She's sweeter than oreos
She's cute- oh wait did I repeat that?
Yes I did.

"Wow that was so nice. Thanks Y'vania you're really a genius.
" Thank you. You're intelligent too or else we could've spent the whole day trying to explain detoxification in the liver cells."

         Y'vania's POV

Sometimes I get to be so caring that I even scare myself. Do they really care about me as much as I do? Well am not the type to expect awards and standing ovations if I help you I just do it and forget.
I get distracted when my phone rings.
You can never do anything else once Zayn starts shouting

Hey what's up its been a while
Talking bout you its not my stuff.

"I always forget to change that ringtone." I say walking towards my phone on the beanbag.

Oh hell to the freaking no. Daniel again? Will this guy ever give up?"

"Why such a look who is it?" Tanisha asks.

Oh I almost forgot she's here

"D.S.M." I say feeling tired.
"No shit Sherlock. What the holy fudge does he want from you? Will he ever give up?"
"Ich weiss nicht." I say shaking my head. She nods then asks,
"What's the meaning of ich weiss nicht?"
"Its I don't know." The phone finally stops ringing but starts again after a few seconds.
"Well,you better pick the call or Zayn will keep on hey whatsuping us." Tanisha says. We both have bored looks. I pick it up and decide to play cool.
I know you're wondering what D.S.M means. Its a name we gave to Daniel Harrington my former music classmate. We gave him the name(Tanisha and I ) because he likes show off and dancing like a robot like Das sound machine in pitch perfect two. So D.S.M simply means Das sound machine.
His voice comes up:

D.H: Hey babe what's up?
Me:Not sure,the sky maybe?
D.H:Uh..um what are you doing?
Me:Am breathing to stay alive. You?
D.H:Cut off the sarcasm Y'vania talk to me.
Me:Wait-am I singing to you?
D.H:Okay I get you miss sarcasm. Can we meet over lunch?

That's how it starts I really don't want to get into silly mistakes. I sigh searching for the perfect answer but none comes handy so I remain silent like a dimwit.

I'm not a dimwit
Yes you aren't a coward Y'vania but do you like him?
Hell to the no you idiot focus
Despite the bragging thing he's cute isn't he?
What devil has gotten into you Y'vania never say that again.

D.H: Y'vania are you there?
Me: No I just dropped dead are you dead too?
D.H: Oh geez come on I really miss your weirdness you know. 
Me:Oh yeah? That's really good. I can't stop you. Just go on missing me.
D.H:Will you make it please..
Me:I won't. Am out of town.
D.H:Oh no be serious Y'vania.
Me:You're the one who isn't serious.

Call ended.

I chuckle shaking my head. Its true am never serious especially in matters concerning dating. I like this weird part of me because it seems to piss almost every guy that shows interest in me. I don't like being under control of a boy in the name of dating. I'd rather be the one controlling him and that pisses boys off, cool ain't it?
Let's talk about Daniel. I wonder why that boy never gives up,all the insults and sarcastic words I've thrown seem to be bouncing and hitting the floor instead. He's cute. Daniel is really really cute and I mean it. Seriously cute but he's so spoilt. I don't like this bragging thing in him. He thinks he owns the world or something just because his dad is the founder of Nivadas group of companies. I hate it.

       Daniel's POV

I drop the phone next to me on the couch daydreaming about the day that Y'vania will say yes to me. Of all people in highschool and my life she takes the beauty crown. Am not only talking about cuteness of the face and the gorgeous body she has but also the beauty of her heart.

Despite being weird(and I don't know why) and sarcastic she's very caring and many people haven't noticed that yet but I know she's amazing. I stand up and grab my car keys going out for a drive no idea where to just around the town. I need some time to focus but I know I can't. All I see is Y'vania.