Touché

Daniel's POV

I tap my leg impatiently waiting for Y'vania to come out of the examination room. We're in a hospital once again because my  ' ' wifey ' is experiencing abdominal pains and as the ' husband ' I must stay by her side. That's not a problem to me so far my acting skills are on top.

"Mr Harrington you may come in." The nurse says pulling me out of my fantasy world. I get in and see her smiling face.

Why does she happen to be so beautiful when I can't get her?

I sit next to her kissing her forehead and stroking her hair slowly as she leans onto my chest and play with the buttons of my shirt.

"I hope its nothing serious doctor."
"No no its nothing serious sir its just that she needs to rest for a while looks like she's been over working herself and its not good for her health. So far the surgery wound is healed not completely healed but there is progress in it." The doctor says with a smile.

What a long speech.

I nod and stare at Y'vania who is staring at the doctor and paying attention to what she's saying.

Everything is going on well with the boring speech but what the doctor says next jolts me back to reality.

"Mrs Harrington I'm meant to understand that you suffered from Aplastic anaemia did you by any chance take any enzyme converting inhibitors?"

Wow at least I can listen to science.

"I..I don't remember I don't think so but I guess..maybe they gave it to me when I was unconscious. Why?" Y'vania asks sitting upright.

"Because results show that there was presence of some Angiotesin converting enzyme inhibitor called Captopil in your system and its the main reason you lost the baby and that brings me to my next question were you aware of the pregnancy when you got treated?"

She shakes her head  slowly wearing that sad look I don't like seeing on her. I decide to speak up for her.

"Doctor we only found out about the baby six days after she was treated one of the doctors told us." The doctor's eyes widen in surprise.
"So that means the doctors were aware of this."

"Or one of them did it deliberately to hurt my wife."

"Daniel let's not talk about the baby whatever happened already did let's focus on the future." Y'vania pleads quietly.

Just then the chief nurse enters giving some reports to the doctor and on seeing Y'vania she let's out a wide smile and whispers something to the doctor who turned to us asking

"I'm informed that your doctor back home is Anthony Miller. Maybe he may have the information I need. Um..Harriet I hope doctor Miller is still around can you call him please maybe he's going to enlighten us in.."

"No. No just leave it for another day." Y'vania says standing up ready to leave. The two ladies both stare at her in surprise. I stand up holding her hand.

#always being there for my wifey.

"Actually..we'll do it on some other day I think she's tired. I'll take her home. Thank you once again. Excuse me.

Wow. Being a ' husband ' has made me respectful.

" No it won't take long." The nurse insists.

She really wants us to meet Anthony doesn't she?

"Actually she has an interview in an hour. We really should rush." I say with a smile before opening the door for Y'vania.

After closing it behind us Y'vania turns and stops me.

"Whoa whoa right there Mr Harrington. Did just hear what that orange head said?" I shrug and go on walking.

"You're not even surprised about this. Wait. You knew didn't you?"

"Y'vania I had no idea and with all these dominoes since your treatment I won't be surprised if Miller did this too." She let's out a  long sigh rubbing her temples then wow the floodgates of tears opens up.

Girls. I mean where did these tears come from?

"Am sorry Y'vania. Come on let's sit over there." I point to the free chairs near the main entrance.

"No we're going to be late. We're leaving for the airport in three hours and I haven't packed a single thing." She says quietly wiping the tears.

Just making things clear,we lied to the doctor there's no interview involved thing is Raquel won and she'll be taking her daughter with her in three hours time. I'm going to miss my cupcake wifey but I guess three weeks isn't such a long time.

"I'll help you pack faster than fast let's rest rest for a while you look so worn out." She shakes her head pulling my hand.

"Y'vania let's sit and talk about this you need to process all this."

"I'll process everything on the plane. I don't want to see Anthony let's go. She says trying to sound nonchalant."

"Oh really? You do realise that he also lives in Atlanta don't you? And he has the right to know what happened because he's involved."

She glares at me her eyes darkening with anger.

Shouldn't have triggered the Italian side of her.

"If you happen to see the Daniel I know just inform me the one standing here is so new to me."

"There's nothing new in me Y'vania I just view things from a different point of view.."
"What point of view? That the Millers killed my baby? Or let's put it this way I should feel sorry for Anthony and his family of doctors who killed my baby or yes the easiest way I should forgive Anthony for totally destroying me."

"I don't mean..Y'vania maybe he has no idea of the baby maybe all this was his father's plan."

"Oh really so you want to tell me that Anthony and his dad are not on the same side."

"I guess they aren't because he still loves you I saw it in his eyes when he talked about.."

"Oh really. So you made him come and see me didn't you? What are you trying to prove? That you are Mr cupid?"

"Am not proving anything Y'vania I  want you to be happy."

"Touché. Thank you for caring. Now let's go Mr cupid."