Still mad at me

Y'vania's POV

Thirty minutes later and I'm seated at a corner booth of Florence dinner waiting for Connor.

This must be worth it. I didn't sneak out of my apartment leaving my mum and friends just to come here and do nothing.

He isn't letting me worry myself over nothing and if this is a trap I'm going to..to..I'm going to kill every living and nonliving thing that lives under the Charles Miller roof boyfriend or not.

I'm going to ensure..

"Y'vania.."

"Y'vania are you okay?"

"Do I look okay to you? I'm warning you if this is a set up I'm  going to.."

"Hey no one is setting anyone up I'm just here to talk Y'vania calm down."

"I'm calm. Talk."

"You're not. Look me in the eye and say you're okay. See you're even shaking."

Why is he so annoying?

I turn my gaze at him.

"I'm oka-"

Whoa!

I didn't realize he looks exactly like Anthony when he's serious. The last time I saw him, he was all smiles and cracking jokes.

"I'm okay Connor just tell me Anthony is fine and I'll calm down."

He laughs briefly exposing his annoyingly white teeth. I'm about to snap when he speaks up.

"Anthony is fine I guess. The last time I saw him was at the hospital where he handed out a resignation letter and as usual had a fight with daddy."

"As usual? That doesn't strike me as the Anthony I know?"

"I know but it's so complicated ever since the day he found out about the baby he's changed he's always getting into fights with our parents. Right now I don't know what he's up to. I know he listens to you I need you to come with me just to talk to him."

"Who came up with this idea? I know it wasn't you because first you didn't have my phone number and you didn't even know where I live."

He sighs running his hand through his hair in defeat.

"Okay I'll tell you. I stole your number and address from Anthony and the idea was my dad's. He wants to talk to you in person and he knows that Anthony is going to listen to you."

Is it the trap I was thinking about?

"If your parents think I'm up for some blackmail job then go back and tell them to kiss their tails I'll find Anthony and talk to him on my own accord."

"It's not what you think Y'vania am on Anthony's side and I know what he's going through. I'm just making sure that none of this breaks us apart."

"What does your father want from me?" I ask as a waiter approaches our table. He opens his mouth to speak but shuts it up when he notices the waiter a few steps from us.

"Welcome to Fl-"
"Just save us the talk and hand in the menus." I speak up staring at him starting to get impatient. His eyes go wide and he flashes a wide smile as I mentally roll my eyes. Connor stifles a laugh but stops when I narrow my eyes at him.

Typical Millers.

"YFS Brown I never thought I'd see you in person I love your work...

I heard you're a big time slut how  do you win the hearts of all rich boys?