Designer suit

Anthony's POV

"You know what am not doing this again am asking for the last time what did you do to Y'vania?"
"I already said I have no idea what you're talking about son."
He says in the most annoying calm voice. I can tell he's lying heck I know he's lying and it's really infuriating  I mean who does he think he is?

"You are one pathological liar. You are a murderer admit it already!"

"That's not a way to talk to your daddy Anthony." Mummy says getting into the study  where I stormed in a couple of minutes ago questioning him but it looks like this old man won't say a thing.
" Mummy this is none of your business! Am done being the good kid around here. I've always done whatever you wanted but what you do in return is hurt my loved ones."

She goes on,
"Anthony it's also my business especial-"
"No. It's not! Or maybe it is. You knew all this was going to happen you knew all about the O'Connells but you chose to let me get hurt."
Dad gets up edging closer with a pleading look which I can tell is fake.
"Son I had no idea she was expecting a baby and in this case your baby."
"Just shut up already I don't want to listen to any of your lies!"

I sit on the floor, strength oozing off me. My legs go weak and give up on me. I get this painful lump in my throat and tears threaten to fall.
Just a mere thought of my dad being a murderer makes me sick let alone the fact that he took  Y'vania's happiness away. I support my head on my hands which are on my knees feeling the same pain I felt at California International Uni when that angry British boy told me about the baby.

I felt as if my world had tumbled down. I couldn't get up from the floor as everything went silent for what seemed like forever. The same Daniel I thought was restricting me from seeing Y'vania took me out of campus,to the hospital and back to my hotel room taking care of my injuries. All I told him was to take care of my Y'vania.

They say men don't cry. Yes they don't because I had never cried. Just a few tears escaping my eyes is what I counted as crying. Even when Ariel breathed her last breath and when she was buried and I knew I wouldn't see my sister ever again. I stayed calm and pretended that it didn't break me even though it did. I was doing it to please daddy who always told Connor and I that crying isn't appropriate for men. I followed his orders. All my life I followed his orders. I gave up soccer to study medicine,again,to please him. I thought I loved him so much I didn't want to hurt him but I was wrong.

Against the door of the hotel room I remembered his hate speech against Y'vania and how he told the media that he paid Y'vania to stay away from me,how he told me that Y'vania wouldn't want to see my face again. At that very moment I realised that these words were reflecting on the baby. How Y'vania wouldn't want to see me after learning about the doctors at Miller Rosa getting rid of the baby. She thought I was also a part of it.

I realized how he planned my living with KL as a father to her baby just to hurt Y'vania. I remember how broken she looked when she asked about KL and the baby. She tried not to show it but I could see it through the look she gave me.

At the same hotel room I realised that my family has been hiding so much from me concerning the O'Connells and the Spencer's.

But when my thoughts came back to Y'vania and the baby I couldn't suppress the sobs. I slowly slid down the door and sat on the floor heaving my heart out like a baby. I cried. For the first time in my life. I felt like someone was ripping my heart out. I cried until all I could see in front of me was a blurry view of my room as it tilted it's way in and out of my vision.

The state of mind am in right now only focuses on taking this beast of a father down.

I get up making up my mind scaring my mummy who is kneeling down beside me trying to calm me down. Dad is still standing at the same spot,hands in his designer suit pockets.

Way to waste money.

"Because you've chosen not to speak up daddy I'm going to do this the hard way. You talk or I'm going to take you down myself."
"Stop bluffing. I know you love your daddy too much to take sides with Y'vania." He says, a sly smirk growing on his face.

I get out without a backward glance.

  Y'vania's POV (reflection pt1)

You know very well that you're not supposed to do this or that. You know the rules but you go ahead and do the opposite. You fall in love with him,let him destroy you and tear you apart leaving you with nothing but scars and bad memories.

Who said forgiveness brings happiness? That's a big lie. It only takes you back to the past mistakes.

You see him again the same person with the same intoxicating smile. You sure have a lot to catch up on as he played a role in your life once upon a time.

What you're supposed to do as soon as you lay eyes on him is take out all the anger you've been bottling inside on him. Pour it out, say whatever you want to, tell him. Make sure he goes home with bruises.
The moment you're done pack your bags and leave. Don't ever look back .

He hurt you, he took away your happiness ever since you were young. You grew up without happiness only  doing your best to perfect the act of smiling till you got it right.

You knew that no one was going to understand you the way your father did. The moment his family ruined yours you knew that you're not going to be happy anymore.

There was no special man in your life except daddy. Worst thing is you're neither mummy's favourite nor her first priority. You stand on your own,fight your own battles,find it hard to trust people and the first person you let in happens to be him.

You fell in love without noticing. It started with ' you're so funny' talks to 'youre so different from all the girls I know ' to ' you're such a special friend to me ' to ' will you go out with me?.. It's a date ' to ' will you be my girlfriend? ' and finally to ' I'm in love with you ' . You being such a fool said yes to everything. You know it's not good but you still yearn for more. You say you love him too even after knowing that his mother was your father's intended bride and it's the reason your mother and your paternal grandma don't see eye to eye.
You know you're taking a risk. A standing on the edge of a tall building with your face up type of risk. You scream knowing that you are about to fall  but still do
the most stupidest of things.

One day he invites you to watch his favourite movie with him at his house, of course he's home alone. His family is away. You lie your way out of your home in the name of loving him. It gets late and you decide to stay the night

He stares at you in that particular way that he's never done and your heart does this happy jump and practically melts. Your face goes all red and you can't stare at him straight into his eyes.

He kisses you with so much passion and you kiss him back like he's the only thing existing in the world.

You realise that clothes are getting between your precious moment so one by one they drop on the floor and in a split of a second you're on his bed doing what you've never done; letting any man see you naked let alone touch you.

You know it's wrong even religion says it's wrong but you decide "screw religion,screw plans,he loves me, that am sure of." You let him be your first man you know he'll treasure you for that and you love him too.

So ahead you go,you feel the pain but you still go for it, you hold him tightly giving him everything. You spend the rest of the night holding each other finally feeling what it is to be loved.