I sneaked into your room

Anthony's POV

We're seated in a restaurant having dinner not the five star rated ones but I can say it contains some class. She insisted on going to that particular one. I'm still wondering how we got to be friends. She's this crazy girl that always makes me laugh. Its a rare personality. The one that tends yo get you closer to her without noticing it. I don't know what it is but I feel happy whenever I see her. I lift my head and find her staring into distance. She seems to be far away. There's something in her eyes that I can't seem to understand. I can't tell if its sadness or fear or maybe anger. I feel so bad that she has to suffer. I feel like its my fault. Like am doing nothing at all to help her. She smiles and shakes her head.
"What are you smiling at?" I ask staring down at my plate.
"Just trying to remember how things used to be before we realised we were growing old."
"That's what you were thinking?"
"No I was trying to imagine how that lady survives in such a hairpiece. Looks like she's carrying my Everest you know."
She chuckles and I turn to look at the lady seated at the table behind ours.

What type of hairstyle am I seeing

"What type of hairstyle is that?" I quietly ask amid laughter.
"No idea but am sure going to ask her about it." She says smiling then gets up and picks the fork from my plate and throws it straight into the lady's hair. Holding my breath and waiting for the worst drama I hold my head in my hands.
"See? She didn't feel it..she has a huge pile on top of her head."
"Throw something bigger. Maybe she'll feel it and start working instead of flirting around." A voice comes up behind me.
"Oh really then let's bet...a free meal to any of us who will get this whole plate of chips stick in the hair." Y'vania says happily.

Really? What sort of game is this?

I decide to interrupt them.
"No Y'vania don't do it. Do you realise that you can cause a fight?" She glares at me unbelievably then mouths

What the hell man take a chill pill.

"Y'vania just stop it you can-" She throws a chip then another and soon the whole plate. She's about to throw the ketchup bottle when I get to hold her hand and stop her. She's grinning like a kid in a toy store. The other guy who I realise is a waiter stares in shock.
"Free meal for me and hey its not a crime Anthony she didn't notice. I'm trying to help my friend here because that lady gaga is supposed to be on shift with him but see what she's doing? Flirting around and yes one more thing am having fun and throwing my worries away just like you always tell me to."
"You win girl. You're so crazy. Wow." The guy says walking away. With that Y'vania gets up and grabs the ketchup bottle again and throws it at the 'huge hairpice' girl but instead of the hair it goes straight onto the girl's back and she turns around eyes wide in shock.
"Yeah,go get me my dessert girl I've been waiting for ages. Or do you want me to report you to my grandpa who happens to be your boss?"
The girl quickly comes to our table and mutters sorry phrases apologetically.
"Um..sorry am very sorry I just got distracted don't tell Mr Wyeth please..your order was..um..chocochip ice cream sprinkled with-"
"Yes yes that's the one am tired of waiting for waitresses with whole plates of chips on their hair. Just go!" People around us start laughing as the girl removes the chips from her hair in shock. One man two tables away comes towards us and says,
"You taught her a lesson I'm also tired of it you know and I was about to tell Mr Wyeth about it." Y'vania stares at me and says,
"Just having fun don't kill me." The way she says it gets me bursting into a fit of laughter and get up leaving the bill on the table and motioning the other waiter to come pick it. We get out leaving 'she's cool,so funny,she's crazy' phrases from the other customers and walk slowly on the streets.

Y'vania's POV

It's already dark. The stars are so bright. Its like they're telling me
'The darkest hour comes before your dawn Y'vania.'