TEN

The next day I decided to do a little grocery shopping since the snacks at my house are starting to disappear and I don't need to go Sherlock Holmes solving crimes where the salted potato chips crumbs lead to the perpetrator, Ares' room.

I rode the bus and headed straight down to the Asian supermarket and pick out my favorite snacks to gobble on and hide from the muncher at home. I had to hide it good or else his nose would suspect my room for protecting the suspect. I walked through the aisle of varieties of chips, cookies, and candy grabbing my favorites and others that seem interesting to eat. I was looking for my favorite strawberry Pockey and found one last box just waiting for me to catch and to be fed. I outstretched my arm ready to grab; my fingers touched the cardboard when at the same time another set of fingers grasp the other side.

I snapped my head to the owner of those fingers when I found myself staring at those blue eyes. I let a low growl at that person who only looked at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Is there a reason for me to be here," Logan shot back with a bold answer. "I'm like everyone else, grocery shopping."

I want to believe him, but he sounds bullshitting.

"Right."

"What are you doing here?" he repeated the question.

I showed my basket filled with only snacks, "grocery shopping."

Logan eyeball the basket and then lift his eyes back at me with an arched eyebrow. "Those are just snacks."

"We are in a supermarket, and I'm buying stuff, so technically I'm grocery shopping of stuff I wanted to buy," I glanced at the Pocky and snatched it. Gave Logan the tongue and left. Then I felt my arm pulled back before I go check out and glared at him. "What?"

"I believe you took something of mine."

I narrowed my eyes. "Huh?"

His eye gazes down at my basket and when I look at what got his focus on. I snag my arm from his and snap. "Hell no! These are mine. I saw them first."

"My fingers touched it first."

I gasped, and my face heats the mention of fingers, I squeak. "You keep your mouth shut, Wolfe. Someone can hear you." I had my eyes look around to see if anyone other than us heard.

Logan chuckled. "You have a dirty mind, baby girl."

"Don't call me that," I bellowed. "I ain't your baby girl. This Pocky is mine, and I'm going to eat it."

"I drove all the way here to get them, other places like Walmart or Target only has the chocolate flavor ones."

"Then why don't you wait until next week to have them stack up." I twirl my head purposely use my hair to hit Logan's face and sashay down the aisle for check out. Once I paid for all my snacks, I head out, pull the Pocky out and can't wait to take a bite it was suddenly snatched from my hands. "Hey!"

"Thanks for paying," Logan ran from me heads towards his car and before I could stop in front of his car he had already left the parking lot.

I screech and stomp my feet angrily at his childish behavior that he would steal my snacks. I wanted to cry, but I held them back, but instead, I'm going to get my revenge.

Later that night I sneaked to the back and found an opening to the Wolfe's residents as I saw a few white shirts hanging. Looking around to make sure I can't be spotted took one shirt and brought it back inside my room to do a little experiment.

****

"AHH!!!"

I spring up from my bed hearing Logan's voice as a wicked grin is plastered on my face. I jump off my bed running down the stairs towards the kitchen window to see my payback in action. I heard Logan cuss out and I let out a giggle that I decided to go outside quietly and place myself next to the wooden fence. There was a hole on one of the planks I close one eye to look through with the other.