TWENTY-EIGHT

Logan has talked about Niana more; I was starting to like her. I haven't met her, but she seems like a genuine person to know.

But if she were alive, there would have to be a showdown between us. It's like the game show "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" Then arrange it to "Who Wants to Get Logan Dick?"

You know what I mean.

If she were alive, I would be fighting — an all-out fight with a dead girl who was Logan's first love.

When Logan drove us back home, we walked hand to hand toward his house, and it didn't surprise any of my siblings or his. They looked at us, snickering and grinning like a Chester Cat. It seems that Seth was eavesdropping on us and told everyone.

Ares didn't look happy because he knew Logan broke my heart and was itching to fight him. I know they have an equal and fair fight, but I didn't want two people who are an essential fight because of my stupidity. Athena, on the other hand, was different. I thought she would be mad at me for dating a guy like Logan, but she knows she shouldn't be talking when the person she is dating is his older brother. They are madly in love with each other, and I see him at the house most of the time; I wasn't there, and I know he leaves in the morning.

I shouldn't say anything, so neither does she.

Overall, Athena was happy to see me. The real me. No muter and denial, Aphrodite but the cheery girl who loves to sing and bring joy.

I guess I understood why my mom named me Aphrodite.

The next day was like any other day, Logan and I wow the crowd once we stepped into the halls. The students had their backs against the wall, making a clear pathway for the power couple.

Well, that's what Lily told me. Once, they heard Mandy had a patch on her nose and a black eye. Everyone knows from that day not to mess with me. They never messed with me in the first place with Paris. Even if she didn't dare to confront me, she would glare, sure, but no more bucket of the dirty water over my head. Because Athena and Ares have a reputation for being the badass siblings, the school would think they didn't have the balls to touch me but considering that I survived an almost near-end death and became an outcast myself was when I showed my weakness. So, I was bullied all the time and restrained myself from group activities and talking to people because, to them, I'm weird. All that has happened since Logan and his family moved to town and into my life felt like my world has been chaotic. Hence, I was included in my siblings' reputation.

So, now they called us The Seven Deadly Sins, minus four. It will be called the Three Deadly sins. The student made a secret poll to which my siblings and I placed. Athena has wrath because she fights for her family and has much more temper than Ares. For my brother, they gave him gluttony because he craved more power. As a little kid, he was weak, leading to other kids bullying him, then he powers himself up by fighting and becoming more assertive. For me, they put me as pride. At first, I couldn't face others who had hurt me and shut down. But the only thing I have to believe is myself. The more I accept my problems and myself I can face anyone who's considered a threat.

"That's so sad," Lily grabbed her Potatoes Corner Fries flavored BBQ into her mouth. "So that's why Logan and his family moved here?"

"That's half of it," I told her. "And also start anew without any problems. But every time I ask about Niana, Logan seems fine talking about her."

Saw Logan cry for the first time during our stay at the beach.

"Maybe he has moved on though it is painful to talk about someone who had died very young and horrifying right before your eyes, but he moved on." Another piece into her mouth. "It's no wonder he advice you to let go of your parents because he has experienced it."