SIX

Students in the hall all pass by, but their eyes would land on us while they walk by.

"Clark Mason," Lily whispered in shock like how I was when he started talking to me. Her eyes and mouth wide open to let the bugs fly in. Then when she snaps out of it, she started nudging my arm. "You talked with Clark Mason? How is he talking to you?"

I ignored Lily's excitement that the idol of the school is talking to us, but he approached us because he only came for one person.

"Hey, Aphrodite," he smiles, "going to sixth period?"

Well duh, Sherlock, it's the last class.

This guy has been bugging me the moment I said no to dating him and now he thinks it's okay that we talk like buddies. I mean since he spoke to me first as we talked like friends I felt he was coming on to me strong and a gut feeling tells me that he was never going to quit.

Each class yesterday, not once he listened to me when I told him to stop following me to my classes. Talking about Supernatural only made the awkwardness between us grew bigger. But he insists that he should so he could get to know me. The first period until third he followed me. Then when lunch came around, I sat by myself, and he just made himself sit with me like its nothing.

Everywhere I go he follows like a puppy. I could feel the stares on us, but ones felt like daggers when I saw Paris sitting at her table throwing threating stares at me because her ex-boyfriend is sitting with me. I knew she and Clark aren't together because she's been cheating with half of the football team and everyone knew how a slut she is. Now, she is going to do things worse for me through the rest of my life.

"Yeah," I muttered.

"Let me walk with you, I have Honors Biology as my last period, and it sucks," he chuckled.

I didn't ask if your class sucks or not. Why are you here?

Why didn't he get the memo that I have no interest in him?

"That does suck, but...my friend, Lily will walk with me," hooking my arm around hers.

"I don't mind walking with Clark Mas- OW!" she hissed when I pinched her arm messaging the nerve system up to her brain to decline. "Aphrodite and I are going together."

"Oh, that's okay. I'll see you around then."

"Yeah, see you."

That was our cue to leave as I dragged Lily with me walking at a fast pace. Since she and I have P.E together, we hurried and changed into our uniforms for the last class of the day.

"I didn't know you know Clark Mason. He talks to you like you guys know each other." Lily threw me the rubber handball to me. P. E. Was an easy class and today is free to play day, and we get to do anything we want. Lily and I choose just to stand face to face from a distance and just bounce the ball back and forth to each other. "When did he started talking to you?"

"Lily, please don't talk about him," I was getting moody.

"Oh come on, it's not every day that girls like us get noticed by the cutest guy in school, but he's not as cute as Liam."

"You have a thing for him," arching my brow teasing her a little and it made her blush.

"What?" She squealed then blushed. "Is it that bad?"

I shrugged, bouncing the ball back to her. "Well if you like him, you like him. No harm in liking someone."

"I know, but I get the feeling like he doesn't even notice me. I mean we were partner up yesterday, which is funny because he picked me out all the girls in the class, and I had a great time talking to him. He said he likes Indian food; curry is his favorite."