TWELVE

Lily gave me a text last night, finally with my new replacement phone hooked on the laptop to restore all my stuff back. She has told me that she got the part because most of the girls were terrible as her. But she only got the part because Mrs. Bloomfield said she was the only girl who showed up. As for Aladdin and Genie, goes to two boys; Robert Lindsey and Bruce Turner. Also for the role of the Sultan and Jafar; Martin Sears and Omar Monroe. The rest of the cast has been put up and I got the part to be one of the girls' harem where Aladdin is running away from the palace guards for stealing.

I was happy for her that she got the part and will support her as an extra on stage. Lily sent me the script through email and decided to practice our roles at her house today.

I left the house with both of my siblings out and pivoted my feet to the right making my feet pace pass the Wolfe's home. "Hey, fairy princess," I halted," where are you off to in this fine Saturday morning?"

I shut my eyes shut and hissed once I heard Seth's voice. I looked at him standing on the porch of his home and without a shirt as he stretched his arms.

"Going to a friends house," I replied.

"Oh, and who is this friend?" He approached me with a grin. "A boy or girl? Unless you go down both ways."

"It's a girl and if you don't mind keep your voice down," so, Logan won't hear you.

Yesterday, I had avoided all contact with the outside world and that includes Logan who has been non-stop calling, texting, and even went to my home to bang on my door. He wanted to talk to me but I just have to ignore him with music in my ears until he goes away. After hours of rampaging on my door, he stopped and left my house. And didn't bother to call or text me again. After everything I've gone through yesterday with Paris, I didn't want to leave my room. I stayed hidden like a hermit crab until the coast is clear.

Seth smirked. "Are you worried that Logan will pop up anytime soon?"

"N-no."

He laughs at my stammering. "Well, today is your lucky day princess, my little bros are at the shop with the others working and won't be home until tomorrow morning. I was about to head over there after I finish some business here."

I lift my brow.

Tomorrow morning?

I didn't want to ask and held a stare at him hope he didn't catch on. "I bet you are wondering why he's coming home tomorrow morning?" Crap! "If you give me a quick kiss then I'll tell you."

I yelped back making Seth bark a laugh.

"I'm kidding, can't do that to my little bro's girl. Don't roll like that unless the girls come to me after they are done with whichever of my brothers they slept with - shit!" he covered his mouth as a fly went in. "You weren't supposed to hear that."

"It's okay, your lucky my sister isn't home and hear that from your mouth. You saw what she did to Ares." Seth winced and I gritted my teeth upset. "Now, excuse me. I'm late to meet up with a boy, not a girl. Tell Logan to have fun fucking around and get genitals disease for all I care."

"Wait, Aphrodite."

I stomped away angrily ignoring Seth calling to me. I heard him swore from a distance, but I didn't look back and kept walking.

I can not believe these brothers would share the same women as if they are sharing each other's clothes. That is disgusting. Are they afraid if they get some disease while sharing? I took the bus ride down the street just five blocks away from my house from their I walked to Lily's house. It was in the area of beautiful, elaborate homes with a broad street in Bixby Knolls.