FOURTEEN

My whole suspension days wasn't so bad if Logan wasn't part of it, to be honest, I didn't mind at all. I'd be bored out of my mind if it weren't for him spending time with me.

Mom gave dad a hard time courting her so why can't I?

I mean Logan is fighting his urges to touch me. I could feel his eyes on me dark and lust, but I got to remind him I want things slow, and he's a gentleman about it, and he pulled away as if I have Hot Bad Boy Repellant.

After our talk at his family's shop, he took me home and hung out with me for a while to be more of each other. My suspension started the next day, and right after school he came over to my house so did Liam and Lily. And I saw how nervous Lily was around with Liam she would blush all the time and it's cute. Tuesday, Logan and I watch the original Aladdin on Broadway online getting a few tips of not just singing but also acting. Our parts aren't much in singing only to support the main characters song.

We practice a few of our roles adding humor. I couldn't imagine a guy like Logan to be a clown unlike his twin; I thought Logan would be dangerous and mean looking. He would have that severe frown expression the first time I met him makes me see the other way not to piss him off more, but now that I'm used to it I would laugh at his face. He tackled me on the couch ticking my sides until I had enough then the door opened.

"Hey Effie, I got us breakfast from Starbucks," Ares announced entering the house. "I got your favorite Black Ice tea to sweeten and- what the hell is this?" He paused, and from where he's standing to see a different angle looking at the couch where he could see a boy on top of his kid sister.

I push Logan off me as we both standing straight up. I fixed my shirt which was pulled slightly up.

Ares' eyes became dark, and from that firm look, he is going to start. "Effie, what the hell is going on and who the fuck is this?" He voices dark and thick - alert.

Alert! Alert! Brother Anger overload!

I relax my shoulders. "It's not what you think. This is Logan; he's our neighbor living in Jefferson's house next door."

Ares snack his lips from chewing the gum in his mouth with his dark eyes glaring at Logan and do not care who the boy next to me was. "Hey, what's your relationship with my sister?"

"Ares," I hissed.

I didn't want Ares to meet Logan, not just yet when we are in the friend zone.

It's too soon.

"Classmate and good friends," Logan replied without hesitation.

We are above classmate and friends. Do a friend give another friend an amazing orgasm? Not that I know of but I can't say that out loud for Ares to hear.

My brother arched a brow, scan his eyes like a laser on Logan.

I groaned. "Ares, enough, we were just rehearsing for the musical."

"On the couch? I don't remember that scene in Aladdin," he removed his satchel and keys on the table next to the door. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No."

"Baby mamas?"

"Oh my god, seriously Ares," I scowled.

"Look, Effie, if you and he want to date. I need to ask these questions. If you are, I won't get mad," he's pissed. "Be honest with me. Unlike Thea."

I swallowed hard.

How did Ares know?

My brother doesn't care if we hung out with friends but if they were boys, he would throw a fit but doesn't show it. Athena and I knew the attitude he has towards any guys approaching us is the same with our dad; overprotective and insecurities about boys. It's like he has a sister complex and won't admit it.