TWENTY-TWO

"Hey! Billy, how about another round?" I hiccuped, waving my beer cup to the bartender.

"Effie, I think you've had enough," Lily said, trying to take the cup away from me, but I kept it avoided as if playing keep away.

"She only had one." Stated Sam.

"She shouldn't be drinking in the first place," Clark grunts. "How the hell did she get drunk? Lily?"

"Hey, don't look at me," she argued. "She was getting hyped up with singing. She probably needed to drink and took someone else cup."

"Well, she's drunk."

"Wer iz ma drank *hiccup*," I demanded with a slur and laughed like crazy.

I have never been this drunk before. I never took a sip of alcohol in my house. Athena would always remind me not to drink in the place - not even consider it because it would lead me to disaster.

Singing songs one after another had my throat dry. I've been singing since I started, and it was nonstop. It got the crowd going and cheering for more. I was so thirsty that I had to stop for a minute to get a drink and the closest table in front of me on an empty table with only large cups.

At first, I shouldn't be taking anything off a table after someone uses it, but I was so damn thirsty I was lazy to go back to where Lily and the boys were, so without hesitation, I drank from the cup. Thinking it was water, but with a sip, I felt my tongue I gagged. Just then, my head was dizzy, and my mind was out of wack that I turned up the party.

"Lili, were iz ma drank?" Look at Lily with such eyes. "I'm thirsty-y-y."

"No more," she said. "You only took a sip and are already this drunk."

"She has a high tolerance for alcohol." I heard Sam chuckle.

"Pweezzzee, I'm soooooooooo thirsty."

"Then drink water!" She sighed with a soft growl. "You know, you sure are different when your drunk. I would always think you would pass out because you never drank before. Do your brother and sister know of this behavior?"

I didn't answer but blew raspberries at her. "Forget you; I'll go get it." I grabbed an empty half cup at the same time as getting out of the seat. My foot hitting the table made me stumble when I hit a woman and spilled my drink on her.

"Oh, my gawd!!!" She shriek. "You ruin my dress, you bitch."

"Let me get something to wipe that off," said Lily as she left the table.

I didn't take the word bitch into my mind because they were somewhere else. "So, sowwie. Here let me help-"

"No, get away from me!"

"Anything wrong, babe? Effie?"

That voice. Sounds familiar.

I force my head to turn my eyes and squint them to look at the male figure behind the woman. I looked closer and growled, but suddenly I realized who it was and let it go. "Oh, it's you, Liam." I hiccuped. My speech has started to get normal. "What are you doing here?"

"On a date, as you can see."

"Yes, I can see perfectly fine that you are dating a bimbo."

"Excuse me?"

"Where's that bitch with that same face and voice as yours?" I didn't know what I was thinking of asking, but this isn't me.

"You mean Logan? He's on a he's out."

"You paused. Don't fucking bullshit me," I snarled, getting close to the guy who was the twin brother of that prick. "He's on a date. I bet he's here too. Where is he?" I looked around the bar, searching far and wide to see him.