EIGHTEEN

I had a blast at my party. The whole suffering and pain had gone away. Usually, my siblings and I would celebrate a day after which would be tomorrow but celebrating today on my actual birthday never felt...great!

 Although, I keep wishing my parents were here, but with all my friends, the Wolfe brothers and my siblings I couldn't be any happier. Including the sexy man behind me as I grind my ass to his crotch.

Now, I'm not myself. I never do that to a guy. Never do that to any guy who wants to press his hard crotch against my ass. The music was pumping with songs hyped the whole feeling, and I didn't care. I was enjoying myself.

"Effie! Happy birthday my girl!" Jordan hiccuped, chugging down a newly open bottle of wine. She's drunk. Lean against me had me use all my strength and held my breath to steady her but was tired from dancing with Logan I had to take a break. I shoved her to keep her standing. "Your eighteen. Oh my god! You were just a babeee like a Cabbage Patch Kids. So cute and chubby."

"Thanks, Jordan." I giggled.

"I remember," she paused as her loopy eyes began to think then let out a small burp. "Oh, I remember, when you had that box full of princess dresses and accessories you asked Athena and me to play dress up with you. You even asked Ares to wear the red dress, made him wear a wig. Hey! Ace! You remember that?" She yelled drunkenly at my brother who is has a chat with Don and Seth.

Ares looked confused once he looked at his drunk best friend in a dress whom he had not seen her in before. The whole time Ares had been a distance away from Jordan and would take glances at her. Jordan wore a spaghetti strap navy blue dress with a slit. Her hair gelled back up in an updo, and wore light make up because she is Jordan, she doesn't care about looking like a doll. She would try but doesn't end well. I guess with her makeup today Athena did it for her before the party. The dress was also loan by Athena.

"Ace!" That's the nickname Jordan gave him because he can do anything. "Acey!"

Oh man, she is super drunk.

"Ace!" She yelled causing my brother to look at her with a frown.

"Why are you yelling?" He sounds annoyed.

Jordan took a step closer to him, almost trip but manage to stand on her feet. I felt Lily and Athena at my sides witnessing this behavior on our childhood friend.

"You," She stammered as she poked Ares' chest made her giggled and snort. "You..."

"You what?"

Jordan sway trying to keep herself from falling. "You be honest with me." She hiccuped again. "Am I pretty?"

The music was still playing, but we all heard what Jordan said.

"Jordan, you're drunk you need ginger ale and a chair," Ares said, as he took her arms, but she yanked them away.

"Let me go!" She grunts and almost stumbled. "Tell me Ace, am I pretty." She removed her heels that bothered her taking another chug off the wine bottle.

"Better tell the lady, Acey," Seth grinned, as Don chuckled making my brother groaned.

"You are pretty, now let's go before you cause a scene and you would not like it when you sober up."

Jordan has a low tolerance for alcohol and gets drunks. She drinks hardcore, but today she only has taken two bottles of red wine and instantly a drunk. But when's she sipped she goes full out crazy and brings Ares down with her. Then when she is sober, she doesn't remember a thing, and it embarrassed her that she would stay in her room for a month. She gets too much wild when she drinks, and it won't be pretty as she keeps asking Ares.